Sign in to follow this  
MrHoatzin

You know you've played too much [A] when [B].

You know you've played too much GTA San Andreas when you go to a night club and only when you leave realize that you were the only cracker there.

:mrt:

This thread obviously needs to be hijacked; so I hearby declare it the official thread of the Cantaloupe.

Cantaloupe,%20Montelibano%20farm.JPG

This is your messiah now.

Cantaloupe.:worship:Cantaloupe.:worship:Cantaloupe.:worship:Cantaloupe.:worship:Cantaloupe.:worship:Cantaloupe.:worship:Cantaloupe.:worship:Watermelon.:worship:Cantaloupe.:worship:Cantaloupe.:worship:

This thread obviously needs to be hijacked; so I hearby declare it the official thread of the Cantaloupe.

Cantaloupe,%20Montelibano%20farm.JPG

This is your messiah now.

Is it really appropriate to jack a thread in the gaming forums? I thought that was more for Idle Banter :shifty:

I have a big wodge of money today. mwehehe.

You know you've played too much Eternal Darkness when you divide up people's bodies into glowing limbs for to hack off.

Here's another one (and that actually happens to my gf). You know that you've played too much the Sims when you dream that people are clicking on you with a mouse.

You know that you have played too much when the nurse says she's ready to help you to the bathroom now.

You know that you have played too much of any online game when you start to get annoyed by all the young kids who cramp your style with their lack of style... or something...