Sign in to follow this  
baconian

Hapland

Shit. we've been stormed by people who can't spell.

And also there are about sixty guests reading this thread. Why? Are we the only forum with a Hapland thread?

Seems like the guests were here before those walkthroughs were posted though, as the full ones are from first/only-time posters. This comes up as one of the first one or two links if you search "hapland" on Google.

It is possible to detonate the bomb with the first shot but the timing is very difficult. I discovered it by accident.

I placed the spear with left side up, rung the bell and when the spear was moving down because of the little stone I clicked it and it swung the stone right on the bomb.

It only rarely works this way. Anyone have an exact timing point?

Daaf

It is possible to detonate the bomb with the first shot but the timing is very difficult. I discovered it by accident.

The bombs can be detonated by clicking on the "bridge" when the bomb is near it.

"No, most of the forums have it, but it is the only one I've seen with a w/t for it."

FGM

Obviously our idle thumbs, aren't related to our brains, what?

:benstein:

Yes I did mean the mine ...

I have added a caption of the situation.

as you can see both candles are burning but the bell wasn't moved

regards,

Dave

post-445-13375602830763_thumb.jpg

Seems like the guests were here before those walkthroughs were posted though, as the full ones are from first/only-time posters. This comes up as one of the first one or two links if you search "hapland" on Google.

I found it while browsing deviantart and posted here the day he put it up, so that's probably why that happened. The sequel is really good. It seems it's a bit uncool to play it cause lots of l33t-speaking uber deviant younglings are into it, but frankly, my plentbouy linfistains don't really flan that way.

All the hits are probably coming from people typing something like "Hapland walkthrough" into google. It would explain why all these people who can't spell come here and post one or two times.

All the hits are probably coming from people typing something like "Hapland walkthrough" into google. It would explain why all these people who can't spell come here and post one or two times.

Say hi to the strangers, son!

hey, you're not talking about me, are you ?

For the good and furtherment of mankind, this thread must be erased from cognitive memory forthwith and immedietly.

Or God have mercy on our souls.

For the good and furtherment of mankind, this thread must be erased from cognitive memory forthwith and immedietly.

Or God have mercy on our souls.

No way, motherfucker! This thing generates traffic and puts us higher in the google search.