General Fuzzy McBitty

Crap... little help please? FF7 on ps2

What about Cloud having to dress as a woman to get into honeybee inn?

HA HA HA HA FUCKING HA HA HA HA HA.

That game was such a.... DRAG. GET IT?!

Keep in mind I'm not very far at all. I'm just bored where I am.

No humour in FF7? What about Cloud having to dress as a woman to get into honeybee inn? Or the confrontation with.. erm the fat bloke in Wutai (just before he drops you through a trapdoor, can't remember the exact details, it's been over 7 years since i last finished it).

I'm sure some of the humour was lost in the dodgy translation, but even with that I'm surprised to hear anybody finding a lack of comedy.

Play it until you get out of Midgar and reach Nibelheim, get through the lengthy cutscene about Sephiroth and if the plot hasn't grabbed you then give up and kill yourself.

See? All this hate and anger is why God gave us KotOR. It was worth the price of admission just to be called a meatbag.

And I personally can't stand to play FFVII just because their hands are effing paintbrushes. No.

Play it until you get out of Midgar and reach Nibelheim, get through the lengthy cutscene about Sephiroth and if the plot hasn't grabbed you then give up and kill yourself.

I got there, and believe me, the plot interested me. But the thing is, the story is about the only thing that's any good about the game. Even a story such as this can't make a difference when the rest of the game is so weak and fragmented, incohesive, shattered.

If the story in FFVII is good, then so is the story in every other japanese anime, or RPG, of fucking ANYTHING, EVER. Fucking fuck. I'll snop the CD of that game.

that's so not true. name a single anime with heroic ecoterrorism in it.

frankly, the enviromentalist stuff in the game is part of why i think it's great. i understand if none of you agree.

that's so not true. name a single anime with heroic ecoterrorism in it.

frankly, the enviromentalist stuff in the game is part of why i think it's great. i understand if none of you agree.

Don't all stories in post WWII Japan deal with some sort of vast destruction prevention in one way or another? All the stories that come to mind do.

I never said that it was crap!! I quite like it! I just don't think it is as good as FF6 (or FF3 US version that is). Yeah I liked a lot of the stuff in FF7, like the great music any time sephiroth appears. but it's been a while since i played it and i only remember getting really pissed off when this friend of mine told me he had found all these great materia stuff and i discovered to get those i would have to play through it again! that's pretty much when i decided that it's just too much effort to play these games and that was pretty much the end of it.

after that i discovered a load of other stuff that ticked me off about the games but really i just lost touch with the series after that.

EDIT: (to kingz) Yeah but that's kinda what makes em great in my mind! the scope is really awesome... like akira! still an awesome movie.

Is 'the scope' the name of an anime? Because if not, the scope most definitely is not awesome. And if it is an anime, it's still probably not awesome.

hm the scope meaning the fact that the story turns to involve the whole world. like in six when the whole world gets destroyed and the game STILL goes on! that was just awesome!