Sign in to follow this  
Ryam BaCo

is THIS funny?

i was writing on my tale again, which i started writing around 5 months ago and something...hmmm...in my opinion totally unfunny was standing here on page 79 i am still writing. nevertheless i had to start laughing. but i don't know why (okay i'm lying i know why, but i don't understand why - got it? no? never mind.)...hmmm...anyway i'll keep it short, here is it (translated from german ;) ):

the prison reception :innocent:

Since this thread is retarded, let me add my own retarded phone conversation to it!

ME: 1500 euro per person. I think the receptionist... woman... guy person... can't remember... why do you live in Galway?

SARAH: Fuckass.

ME: Ex-excuse me? Did you just call me a--

SARAH: Fuckass, yeah.

ME: .... You sound real nice on the phone.

{Awkward Silence}

ME: I meant-

SARAH: What about Santa Cruz?

ME: Oh, oh, that's hilarious. Oh, I'm laughing milk through my nose. Soya milk.

Since this thread is retarded, let me add my own retarded phone conversation to it!

ME: 1500 euro per person. I think the receptionist... woman... guy person... can't remember... why do you live in Galway?

SARAH: Fuckass.

ME: Ex-excuse me? Did you just call me a--

SARAH: Fuckass, yeah.

ME: .... You sound real nice on the phone.

{Awkward Silence}

ME: I meant-

SARAH: What about Santa Cruz?

ME: Oh, oh, that's hilarious. Oh, I'm laughing milk through my nose. Soya milk.

... No, I don't get it.

Yeah, that's kind of why I posted it. Because it doesn't make any... blah. Whatever. Get with it, will you?

It was so Ryam had to try and translate it and waste his time trying to figure out what it meant. I hate you. And Ryam.

Always has to be about you doesn't it Yufster? Have to direct the thread towards yourself.

You sicken me.

:barf:

eh calm down, calm down.

calmdown.jpg

this as a smiley would be quite useful here on idle thumbs, methinks.

Always has to be about you doesn't it Yufster? Have to direct the thread towards yourself.

You sicken me.sorry.

--Erwin

I'm basically a chilled out entertainer.

i can only be an entertainer in rl :innocent:

me: where can i sign in???

woman: your name - here, title - here, here are some lyri...

me: lyrics??? i don't need lyrics! i also don't need background noise, declared as music! just give me a microphone and i'll do FRONTAL ENTERTAINMENT (wordcreation © by ryam)!!!

woman: ...

me: i'll entertain the masses just with ME and CLASSICAL MUSIC! like in the good old days!

woman: ...

btw, of course i said much more, but i can't remember and/or i'm too lazy to write it down.

same procedure as every time, when the insane ryam wins the eternal battle against sane ryam, when 3+ people are around and good old ryam is under pressure and asking himself questions like what if i fail? blahblah...

but i know that sane ryam was always asking stuff like what the hell am i doing here?!?!??! so i need to ignore sane ryam for a while.

but doing things in front of 3+ people while not being you but also being you is awesome! :naughty:

this was the topic entertainment. where did i stop? hmmm...uhhmm...right...my tale the bridge (again translated from german)

so ignore my post and keep on discussing about prison receptions! :innocent:

The wait is for Trep to make an appearance and direct this topic towards the sexually explicit innuendo addressed at Yufster.

Youn wanna know what's funny?

Waht's funny is Spaff, Metal mickey and kenty and who knows who else at my fucking house after the company xmas party, on...

so that;s what's funny!

ahahahahahahahahahaha!