Salka

The Humane Game

Okay, you're walking through the forest when all of a sudden you come across a two-month-old baby in a basket under some foxgloves. You don't know whether she's been abandoned, but it certainly seems like it.

Your friend leans in closer. "My goodness," he exclaims, "look at this note, tucked under her pillow! It's written in some sort of foreign language!"

You take the note and see it is written in Gypsy Language. The baby must have been abandoned by gypsies. Who knows why? She looks up at you with blue, trusting eyes and gurgles, outstretching her arms to you.

"Wait," your friend says, "It's a gypsy baby. Don't touch it. You can catch diseases off those guys."

The two-month-old baby girl looks up at you. Do you overcome your racist fears and pick her up, rescuing her from a death of starvation or perhaps being torn apart by wild foxes? Or what? What do you do with this defenceless baby gypsy girl?

I would get my toolbox, which is always in the trunk for emergency repairs, (my car can be a bitch sometimes, heh) and whack the dog with a monkey wrench.

--Erwin

I'd give it a private reading of "Captain August ~ His Best Dialogues", and its head would explode consequently.

awwww, can we get that strongbad gif-animation thingy as a smily? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase! :innocent:

awwww, can we get that strongbad gif-animation thingy as a smily? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase! :innocent:
Just leech it from LFN like I do.

You guys are starting to worry me... :shifty:

What's next?

A cannibal has captured and is forcing you to cook a baby for him, which recipe do you use? :barf:

:eek:

Sigh, if you insist...

I'd puke at the horrid sight and faint... On top of him... Crushing him... :deranged:

Seriously, if the dog is in such bad condition, he'd have minutes to live, I don't think you could do much... I can't drive anyway, so this wouldn't happen to start with... ;(

Hail Tanukitsune, killer of hypothetical questions! :clap:

I :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r: hate hypothetical questions....

They are stupid and useless, when someone asks you "Would you take a buller for the President? (Imagine it's not Bush)", either answer would have a 50% chance of being a lie!

I could say yes and chicken out in the moment of thruth or say no and get patriotic in the last minute.... :shifty:

Or I could post a random nonsense and extremelly silly respone like "I'd use the President to shield me!" or "Two words: Buller time!"... :deranged:

:poring:

Seriously, if the dog is in such bad condition, he'd have minutes to live, I don't think you could do much... I can't drive anyway, so this wouldn't happen to start with... ;(

Hey, go kick Rusalka's ass. She's the one who has very questionable hair brought up this mess!

......um, what kind of baby? liplick.gif

Man, somebody should ban people from tortured small baby kittens to death with white hot irons in order to grind them to a sweet paste!