Sign in to follow this  
Salka

You're more than welcome to...join us...

a membership to this bush-club would come into conflict with my support and adoration for kawauki.

we're much cooler, because we do not only discriminate gay people, we discriminate everybody.

there are so much cool (countless) advantages. i'll list a few. because i'm that nice:

apegodsect: prays to kawauki, big apegod

yufster's bush-thingy: prays to george (a holy ape or george? hmmm...easy one...)

apegodsect: sacrifices virgins + bananas

yufster's bush-thingy: sacrifices the free will (now what is cooler? free will our virgins and bananas? huh?)

apegodsect: you work hard for the enlightenment on a special planet, far, far away

yufster's bush-thingy: no sense in your life at all (and that's not good for you. no.)

apegodsect: there's a nwn-module available

yufster's bush-thingy: no nwn-module

apegodsect: won the internetr@@b-award of a very popular tv-show

yufster's bush-thingy: won the elections in the us (i'm pretty sure that you won't receive a gemmy award for such an useless victory)

apegodsect: cool

yufster's bush-thingy: crap

apegodsect: we do have our own bible

yufster's bush-thingy: their bible is called constitution (not nearly as popular as our bible!)

apegodsect: kawauki will punish you with coconuts if you don't join us!!!

yufster's bush-thingy: if you don't join: war! war! terrorism! al kaida!... (but no coconuts!!!)

the short conclusion:

advantages of the apegodsect: infinite!

advantages of yufster's bush-thingy: 0

interested? of course you are.

click here: http://www.affengottsekte.at.tf/

oh. wait. it's in german. but google will "translate" it for you. just for you.

yufster's bush-thingy: sacrifices the free will (now what is cooler? free will our virgins and bananas? huh?)

So many implications, so many innuendos. Man, you are gross.

You should try San Francisco then. They're all anti-Bush over there...

Much of the Bay Area in general, really. The Green Party way outvoted the GOP in my county.

Sooo Chris... I'd say you're about as anti-Bush as they get, huh? You're probably so far over the other side that you've forgotten what Bush even looks like.

Sooo Chris... I'd say you're about as anti-Bush as they get, huh? You're probably so far over the other side that you've forgotten what Bush even looks like.

The man has enough of it on his head.

--Erwin

I... because, you know... I... because, Bush... I mean, I bet you wouldn't even touch Bush with a barge pole or... or any other type of pole, either, I suppose...

Uh... I mean to say, Dick Cheney for instance... Good old Dick would probably be more your kind of... I mean, not his.... per se... uh... I realize that he's with Bush... that's because they're pro-bush, the pair of them...

...Man, uh...

I... because, you know... I... because, Bush... I mean, I bet you wouldn't even touch Bush with a barge pole or... or any other type of... because...

Uh... I mean to say, Dick Cheney for instance... Good old Dick would probably be more your kind of... I mean, not his.... per se... uh...

Man... uh...

:erm:

--Erwin

I... because, you know... I... because, Bush... I mean, I bet you wouldn't even touch Bush with a barge pole or... or any other type of pole, either, I suppose...

Uh... I mean to say, Dick Cheney for instance... Good old Dick would probably be more your kind of... I mean, not his.... per se... uh... I realize that he's with Bush... that's because they're pro-bush, the pair of them...

...Man, uh...

Don't forget Colon Colin

Question. Does this make people feel dumb? When the Republicans openly admit their twisted campaign strategy and dishonest tactics? Does it make the people that voted for Bush feel really, really dumb? Or don't they care?

In other news: Chris just became lame.

I'd like to share the most remarkable dream I had this weekend.

I was sitting in a car on a holiday trip to England (disregarding the fact that there's a span of water between the Netherlands and the UK), and accompanying me on the back seat were two girls, both of whom were very cute. Then I suddenly recognised them as being the Bush daughters. I began to flirt with one of them and that sure was a fun thing. Then it appeared that daddy Bush himself was in the car too, and he was just the most pleasant, homely fellow ever. He really seemed to me like a good father and a swell guy in my dream, in that car there.

Stupid thing being that when I woke up, I couldn't shake the feeling anymore that Bush is actually a pretty nice guy. In fact, even now my feelings are tainted by that dream.

Tim wants you to buy three copies of Psychonauts, because you included Manny and the poem in your comic strip. Otherwise he won't forgive you.

I asked him, you know.

I was sitting in a car on a holiday trip to England (disregarding the fact that there's a span of water between the Netherlands and the UK), and accompanying me on the back seat were two girls, both of whom were very cute. Then I suddenly recognised them as being the Bush daughters. I began to flirt with one of them and that sure was a fun thing. Then it appeared that daddy Bush himself was in the car too, and he was just the most pleasant, homely fellow ever. He really seemed to me like a good father and a swell guy in my dream, in that car there.

Stupid thing being that when I woke up, I couldn't shake the feeling anymore that Bush is actually a pretty nice guy. In fact, even now my feelings are tainted by that dream.

Really though, how could anyone bang one of them when they look so much like Bush. It would be absolutely disgusting in my opinon.

I think you were the victim of a propaganda dream. Check your room for bugs.

I'm scared.

I have to say though that it could very well be that he's a very friendly and nice man in reality. Think of all the outrage the German movie Der Untergang created, where people were angry that the movie supposedly made Hitler look "too human". Really? I mean; you're serious about this? Let me fill you in on a li'l secret: he WAS a human you bunch of Nerfherders! Come on, we're all reasonable people, right? And unlike Bush, we understand that not everything is either black or white. Hitler might have been great with children, and Bush will also have his good sides.

I'm not comparing the two, for those of you who are eager to misread my words.