Sign in to follow this  
hermes

You said wednesday...argh

Where is my 'interview with Ron, part 2?

You said it would be up wednesday - argh. 4 minutes and 1 hour to go.

You evil evil lives-where-the-sun-comes-eight-hours-after-me...

:bomb:

And 'lo, where that treacherous Idle Thumbs has forsaken and disappointed you, Captain August has held true to his word! Such commendable behaviour must be rewarded with many loyal visits! Right now!

Sorry, I'm in California and its only 2pm here :)

It'll be up late tonight, which is super early Thursday for most people I guess.

Lies, LIES! You can only trust August! He is your only friend and compatriot!

You Idle Thumbs fools have exactly 50 minutes to post the article before the clock strikes twelve and the stars will align and you will fail your contract and the world will be MIIIIINE!

Sorry, I'm in California and its only 2pm here :)

It'll be up late tonight, which is super early Thursday for most people I guess.

It's already 10:20am Thursday here. My life's on hold until I read part 2, and my employer's not impressed.

It's already 10:20am Thursday here. My life's on hold until I read part 2, and my employer's not impressed.

So... you're saying that your employer hasn't read Part 1 then?

So... you're saying that your employer hasn't read Part 1 then?

Of course he has, he's not impressed at this waiting around for part 2 either.

Sorry for the extended delay (see note on front page). The article is destroying me, and my evening went longer than I thought.

Sorry for the extended delay (see note on front page). The article is destroying me, and my evening went longer than I thought.

I want my Idle Thumbs subscription refunded.

I want my Idle Thumbs subscription refunded.
WHAT?!

We don't do customer service! Don't make me refund your goddamn life, motherfucker! :innocent:

:wtf:

" He promises to make it up to you all somehow. Probably.™"

Ha ha ha. I dont know what more funnier. If the TM sign is on the probably word, or that whole last sentence. lol :grin:

:sartre: We're terribly sorry, jp, but you must have known how titillatingly volatile the Thumb would be when you signed up.

Well, I clicked through from a spam email and thought I was signing up for generic viagara.

Instead I'm left with "no Ron Part 2 on Wednesday". Or Thursday. Idle Thumb's premature exclamations, if you will.