Tanukitsune

The most groundbreaking and controversial poll/debate ever! (Not Bush and Kerry!)

Which is better?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

Pie is more consistent. Too often cookies are overbaked and crunchy. ARghghghgh. If there's anything I hate it's cookies with crunchy edges. aRGHGHGH.

Pie is more consistent. Too often cookies are overbaked and crunchy. ARghghghgh. If there's anything I hate it's cookies with crunchy edges. aRGHGHGH.

I'm going to save this information and use it as a weapon, one day.

P.S. Pie. I don't know, but you Americans seem to be pretty big in to your cookies. They're not special. They're just not. But pie is.

Cookie kicks pies butt in variety! Just compare a list of pie recipes with a cookie recipe list! :sombrero:

Only rookies don't like cookies!

Pies are filled with lies!

Eeerr.... Baby Jesus likes cookies? :innocent:

Yeah, so does the "Virgin" Mary. That should tell you all you need to know about Cookies.

Cookies are one-dimensional snackfood. The only original thing you can really do with them is put marijuana in them, which is nice, but generally they're pretty samey.

Pie on the other hand, offers the pie-eater a massive breadth and depth of possible pie choice. The sweet apple pie laced with cinnamon, or the hearty Steak and Kidney with its rich gravy, both are much beloved in the UK. In Australia, apparently pie is a late night snack of choice, and is served "inverted in a sea of green pea soup, covered in ketchup". Can you do that with a cookie? I think not.

PIE! :clap:

In Australia, apparently pie is a late night snack of choice, and is served "inverted in a sea of green pea soup, covered in ketchup". Can you do that with a cookie? I think not.

You don't need to do that with a cookie. Cookies are edible and they taste good. Pies are apparently SO disgusting that they have to be served "inverted in a sea of green pea soup, covered in ketchup" to make the horrible taste go away, just enough so that you won't throw up INSTANTLY.

Just so you know, Baby Jesus HATES cookies. :finger::finger::finger:

Cookies are one-dimensional snackfood. The only original thing you can really do with them is put marijuana in them, which is nice, but generally they're pretty samey.

Pie on the other hand, offers the pie-eater a massive breadth and depth of possible pie choice. The sweet apple pie laced with cinnamon, or the hearty Steak and Kidney with its rich gravy, both are much beloved in the UK. In Australia, apparently pie is a late night snack of choice, and is served "inverted in a sea of green pea soup, covered in ketchup". Can you do that with a cookie? I think not.

PIE! :clap:

Eeeew! I think you're making us like pie less... :barf:

Utterly gross!

Agreed.. but I bake my own, so cookies rule. You can also buy soft chips deluxe cookies at most grocery stores (specially marked - the others are hard as a sidewalk). Hint: if you microwave them with a drop of water they soften up like they just came out of the oven.

I'm like Martha Stewart, except uncaged!

Pie man ffs!

what's better than a steak pie with loads of gravy, followed by a cherrie pie with cream?..

*drools*

Lush

I think there's definitely some close-minded pro-cookie pie-bashing going on in here.. You guys need to open your minds a little.

Steak and Ale. Steak and Kidney. Chicken Mushroom. Apple. Cherry!

Pie is in fact a "real" food, capable of forming the delicious and nutritious cornerstone of a balanced diet. Pie is also a status symbol, for example, the rich(er) and powerful(er) are frequently referred to as "Pie-eaters". We also have pie charts. Do you have "cookie-eaters"? or "cookie charts"? No! hah!

Finally, Pies have throughout history been a vehicle for both comedic amusement, and political protest! Wouldn't have had quite the same effect had someone thrown a cookie in Bill Gates face, would it?

:sombrero: