topgun9

PlayStation2…Behind the Scenes Contest!!! - AKA THE DANGER ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attention all gamers…this is some pretty breaking news. MTV2 and PlayStation2 have teamed up to give one winner access to one of the official “PlayStation Game Development Studios”. My friend just passed me this link along, check it out:

http://www.mtv.com/onair/mtv2/sweepstakes/meet_the_maker/

The contest is called “Meet the Makers”. I’m sure everyone (including myself) would love to share their opinions on their favorite games (mine is Socom2!!!) with the people that actually create them.

Though I thought to keep it to myself…the better half of me thought it would be better to pass along the word.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Mike M (aka topgun9)

It's flattering, in a way.

Idle Thumbs: Relevant Enough To Be Targetted For Viral Marketing®.

Or we could put his head on a pike outside the Thumb castle gates, as a warning to other Viral Marketroids?

:deranged:

At least it gaming spam... It could have been a "you have a small pee-pee" spam... :hah:

You do know that the correct way to deal with spam is to NOT reply and tell the forum admin to delete it...

It's too late now... :deranged:

I think the guys/girls who came up with this campaign should read 'pattern recognition' by William Gibson and get cracking on some real viral marketing. Cause this is just plain crappy spam.

Stop with all this PS2 talk! I stood for minutes today at the store, staring at that ICO box (that cover is pretty cool), wanting to own it. Alas, it seems my Xbox (nor I) will never know the pleasures of that supposedly wonderful game.

...unless...

Stop with all this PS2 talk! I stood for minutes today at the store, staring at that ICO box (that cover is pretty cool), wanting to own it. Alas, it seems my Xbox (nor I) will never know the pleasures of that supposedly wonderful game.

...unless...

... until PC emulators are developed that can emulate PS2 games. Five years ain't that far off...

... until PC emulators are developed that can emulate PS2 games. Five years ain't that far off...

Thanks for those words of encouragement, but I'm afraid chances are either the military or excessive masturbation has killed me off long before then.

Toblix, you should see the complete fuck job they pulled off for the US cover art...shocking.

European:

ico_box.jpg

Red Blooded American Box Art:

ico-cover.jpg

Thanks for those words of encouragement, but I'm afraid chances are either the military or excessive masturbation has killed me off long before then.

Masturbation is healthy. It protects you from cancer.

Masturbation is healthy. It protects you from cancer.

What about the military?

Military isn't healthy. It causes death.

Okay, but can it cause masturbation?