zerofiftyone

WIZARD JAM 2016 // Welcome Thread

I've been out of the house this weekend, amazing to see all the entries come in, 35 as of right now, good work everyone!

I finished a game for this game jam at the last minute but when I clicked to submit I created the game page but it didn't get submitted. So my head is swimming around in a mix of shock, confusion, and self hatred right now.

Please tell me there's a way to get it submitted.

Here's the dumb page to it.

https://oddmutant.itch.io/ms-petman

The analytics says it was uploaded at 5:56 PM if you need proof.

I've responded to your PM. :)

Just a quick reminder for those who weren't aware:

The jam deadline is over, but I am still accepting late submissions. Send me your game's itch.io link and I can get the game added to the Wizard Jam page.

:tup:

Weird question, but how can I change my [Dev Log] to a [Released]? I didnt see an obvious edit button. Any help is appreciated :)

Edit the first post in the thread, click the button that says "Use Full Editor" and use the full editor.

Edit the first post in the thread, click the button that says "Use Full Editor" and use the full editor.

Thanks! That did the trick :)

Do we know when the stream will be yet?

Saturday June 11th was what they mentioned on the latest cast.

I'm already considering three games for the next Jam.  XCOM 2, the X-treme and quite frankly disappointing sequel to the critically acclaimed and also non-existent game, "Former Communist", with tons of lore from the first game, and zero subtlety.  Cloud Atlas, a map building game set in the skies.  Randy Smith, a game where you must carefully navigate your way through a blacksmith's workshop to reach a cold shower.

So I've been commenting on people's games in the game dev/release thread on the forums here instead of in the itchio comments section for the game page. Does that matter to anyone or is it cool to just do either? Mostly I want to ensure that folks who made games see that people are playing, and the comments from said people.

Though if you can be bothered you can always copy-paste into the itchio comments as well to make those pages feel less desolate!

I streamed about half the games yesterday, approximate time stamps in the description.

Here's Part 2. I think I have about 8 more games for a part 3.

post-26597-0-47572500-1465663960_thumb.jpg

Soon a world of wonders will be revealed to Nick and Chris.

Oooh, when is this happening? What's the link?! INFORMATION, PEOPLE!

Is it now? I'm hoping for a bit later so I can join.

Dot Gobbler is nigh.

Edit: It's Now!

That was a great stream! I missed the start, can someone please post when it's up on their YouTube channel?

Looking forward to them polishing off the last few games and moving onto the previous year's jam!

Man, all these games are so good. It's kind of moving to have this 4 hour stretch where you realize how many insanely talented people you know, or even "know".