Sign in to follow this  
Marek

Public service announcement!!

There's been some annoying bits in some of the threads lately. This is kind of lame and makes me (and probably everyone) a bit frustrated with the forum. Can we all agree to not get into pointless debates or angryness or being anal retentive? Let's be nice to each other here.

Sorry for this thread. Let's get on with talking about games and shaun of the dead.

I'm going to see Shaun of the Dead this very week. Last week I saw Dawn of the Dead, and it rocked (or. version).

What are you Marek some kind of dictator?! This sucks this forum is like a concentration camp I'm leaving!!!!1

What are you Marek some kind of dictator?! This sucks this forum is like a concentration camp I'm leaving!!!!1

pretend i posted this post months after Chris and in a different thread about me leaving

I'm sorry I've offended all the people who are satisfied with the dub, but I do believe Michel Ancél says it's 'section Alpha' :innocent:

It wasn't me

Your avatar offends me. Congratulations, you just pushed me over the edge! I'm leaving now too.

Your avatar offends me. Congratulations, you just pushed me over the edge! I'm leaving now too.

Tosh!

That's my perfectly crafted face that there (on the right :shifty: ) That couldn't possibly offend anyone!

You've insulted me now. I'm not leaving though, just to spite you all.

I swear, to the extent of my knowledge I had nothing to do with this... meh, I'm leaving too. Fuck all y'all. :finger:

yeah, I started to rape this song and then decided to actually sing it...

you evil adimin power abuser you!

I just dropped my cell phone! God damnit! I'm leaving this wretched forum, for good!

This website proves that anarchy doesn't work. :sombrero:

Your mom doesn't work!!!