Marek

Embarassing but also awesome game music performance

The only think I recognize is the gameboy tetris music... oh and zelda too

I've seen better Nintendo human beatboxes. Their presentation was crappy, but on the overall it still had some grooviness about it. Albeit of the same sort you could say the first American Legend of Zelda-commercial had.

I've seen better Nintendo human beatboxes. Their presentation was crappy, but on the overall it still had some grooviness about it. Albeit of the same sort you could say the first American Legend of Zelda-commercial had.

Yes fuck their sophomoric efforts. Rodi, a capella video game critic has spoken.

that was great ... amazing ... hilarious (in a good way) ... absolutely loved it! :)

definitly have respect for them to have the ball (and, errrr, ovaries) to actually do that. i thought the presentation was great, and i recognized all the music which was another plus

this ones staying on the hard disk! :)

SiN

On the overall I'm positive about it though, sorry for miscommunicating. I'm certainly not implying it's anything but cool.

On the overall I'm positive about it though, sorry for miscommunicating. I'm certainly not implying it's anything but cool.

Don't mind me. :oldman:

Lol, that's hilarious...

Has anyone seen the one where some kid plays some super mario tunes on the Piano at incredible speeds? That one is pretty cool, but not really funny like this one.

It reminds me of one time my friend and I were bored and we started recording movie/nintendo themes on the computer by humming and whatnot, except that we decided to change part of every tune to claim that it was original, Ice Ice Baby style...

God, that made me want to kill people. I went into an angry rage whenever they started "dancing" to the music.

showed it to a couple of my friends yesterday, even though they arent super-computer-geek people (they're casual gamers) they quite liked it ... one of em said, "thats the greatest homage to nintendo ive EVER seen" :)

having watched it again, i realized that i didnt quite know what the second song was ... the one that comes after the super mario theme ... anyone know?

SiN

The second one was one of Dr. Mario's themes.

The "fever" one to be exact, I thought someone already pointed out which tunes were in there? :erm:

Doesn't look like it.

I didn't notice in the first viewing that the second time the guy playing Link kills an enemy, he throws the tiniest boomerang EVER at him. Almost pissed my pants.

The voice performance is awesome, the acting is...well... let's say tetris is the best part of the show. Or maybe it's because I have no clue what the guys are doing 80% of the time.

Damn, you parents! Why wasn't I allowed to have a console?!

No, but the guitar version was SUPERMUNGOUS!!!. bling bling (coins clattered into inventory haphazardly misfocused)

I don't know if supermungous means good or bad, but I've seen that video before. It's impressive how he can make the noises, except that the guy totally sucks at playing on the right key, and playing it right compared to this guy: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mariopiano.html (the mario piano video I was talking about)

I have it on my hard drive, and that is where it is staying....

same here ... its one of those classics that can't be lost.

SiN

The guy in the PianoMario video had a third arm. I'm not crazy, he had a third arm.

I'm always amazed at the amount of adaptions that Nintendo themes have, I have about 60 on my hard drive in various formates. It's a part of what makes them absolute classics (along with them being some of the greatest games that ever graced our pathetic planet).

Mr. T: Mario is a part of me, and always will be... fool! :mrt: