clyde

Endless Legend

I couldn't find a way to download the podcast. Is it verbotten?

Call me an old grumpy man, but I couldn't overlook things that didn't make much sense. For example, you as Broken Lords don't eat, and so don't need food. Great! But you still drink wine and build sewers. Wha? Or me playing as Vaulters and going for the Science victory, only to be thwarted by myself getting the Economic victory just because.

Would also love to hear Rob's and Fraser's opinions. Don't let them off the hook.

Seems to be only streamable from that soundcloud page unfortunately. They do have another podcast though, sort of snore general discussion, that i can get on Downcast. That episode hasn't cropped up on it yet though. You could download the soundcloud app I guess?

I live too close to the Amish Country to have a smartphone. :) Not a big deal, maybe I'll be able to find time to listen to the podcast while doing something else. Thanks for posting about it!

Worth a listen but I'd love to hear Rob / Frasers opinions. Like we all voted for about 6 months back!!

Ah yes, the Half Life 3 episode of 3MA.

If anyone hasn't picked up the expansions you can get all of them for less than three bucks right now until 10/17 (and the game + expansions is $10).  I picked up all them during the summer sale and they are absolutely worth it.  I have fallen right back into this game.  The best part is that most of the new systems are optional for optimum play.  And the winters are much more interesting with the addition of pearls to collect.  

Ah yes, the Half Life 3 episode of 3MA.

This bothers us as much as it does you. We have something very cool in the works, however... 

I've been playing a little with the Shifters DLC, which makes some significant changes to how winter works, which given the game a whole New lease of life. I'm looking hard at the Tempest DLC, but with the imminent release of Civ VI My resistance to buying that before the end of the week is being tested to the limit. That would do me for any further 4x to the end of the year at least I expect.

That's sounds very interesting Micheal. I look forward to whatever it is!!!!

This bothers us as much as it does you. We have something very cool in the works, however... 

I hope I didn't come off as a dick too much. I was just poking fun, and I'm sympathetic to how difficult it must be to coordinate the schedule for the show.

I hope I didn't come off as a dick too much. I was just poking fun, and I'm sympathetic to how difficult it must be to coordinate the schedule for the show.

No, not all. Especially considering the voting option is given to the Patreon backers, we try and take it pretty seriously. We've done several poll shows since promising the Endless Legend episode and it's been bothering me that it's kind of hanging out there in limbo. But like I said, there's something fun in the works.

As a side bonus, the protracted release of the show meant that another DLC was released in the meantime, making whatever we do slightly more timely and relevant.