N1njaSquirrel

Idle Santa 2014

Suggestion for next year: Everyone has to submit a list of their interests/allergies/etc and we start it like a month earlier.

Duly noted. If you guys are willing to let me be Master santa this year, i shall make sure to start it mid october time.

Duly noted. If you guys are willing to let me be Master santa this year, i shall make sure to start it mid october time.

Do it!

It's "Lucky Wander Boy", which apparently is a book that is good and about video games. I'll sneak it into the next slot on my list (tough luck Karl Ove).

Man, I owned a copy of that book for years and never read it.  I think I sent it to Teg as part of a not-so-secret-Santa.

I got a sweet Christmas card, a bag with a polar bear with a ridiculous hat, and a cool pack of golden cards!

2015-01-08%2017.17.05_small.jpg

These slippery fuckers are almost impossible to photograph, but they look really nice in real life:

2015-01-08%2017.19.00_small.jpg

2015-01-08%2017.23.15_small.jpg

I already received Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble! as a Steam gift. I haven't played it yet but it seems cool!

Thanks Twig!

Man, I owned a copy of that book for years and never read it.  I think I sent it to Teg as part of a not-so-secret-Santa.

I really enjoyed it. The absolute best parts are the increasingly bizarre essays the protagonist writes about classic arcade games.

It was only two weeks late... but I'm glad they finally showed up!