Sign in to follow this  
melmer

Weddings

Oh yeah, congratulations too, I guess. Though I do feel kind of jilted after that special time we spent together in the Destiny Alpha. Did that mean nothing to you?

(All ten or so minutes of it.)

Just done some digging on the wedding band we've hired and found out they've actually got a load of original material under the name The Slow Show, sounds pretty cool so far, maybe i'll surprise them and ask them to do some of their original material instead of covers of Katy Perry songs

Finding a wedding band is a bit of a nightmare, especially if you have taste, the few bands we found and liked either wouldn't travel to Cornwall of just quoted us ridiculous prices

Finding a wedding band is a bit of a nightmare, especially if you have taste

Must have been easy for you then. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn.

Cool that you found someone good, but i would totally not surprise them on the night with a request. Just let them know that playing their own stuff would be super cool.

make them play the jurassic park theme

I saw the RTE concert orchestra playing that on Friday night \o/. (John Williams night)

We've got their email address after we paid the deposit, so we'll contact them a month before the wedding just letting them know what to expect and ask about the possibility of an acoustic rendition of the JP theme

I actually completely trust them and may not interfere at all, i don't mind any of the songs on their sample set list and seeing Ryan Adams Answering Bell sealed the deal. A lot of the other bands would have 100 songs to choose from, 70 of which made me cringe so hard i cracked a rib

(dubstep remix)

No, melodica version AKA the definitive rendition:

Congratulations Mington!

A friend of a friend got married recently, and had a steam punk wedding in a destroyed church. And it looked so fucking awesome. Usually I don't care for wedding pictures, but this one looked like a lot of fun, and they looked classy as well as bad-ass and fun. I would post a picture, but they'd probably not want me to.

Personally I'm up for marriage, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to marry my current gf, but I have no idea how to get a ring and shit. Or how to pay for it :/ 

Alternatively:

Like, add to favourites.

pretty great.  i am very glad to have that in my recently watched list

**Edit - not to derail the whole wedding conversation, also in this guy's video list - 

Good choice! Personally with Lionel I'd go with dancing on the ceiling

This has been our first dance choice since before we even got engaged

Good choice! Personally with Lionel I'd go with dancing on the ceiling

This has been our first dance choice since before we even got engaged

This is also a solid choice, consider putting kiss from a rose in the play list for later in the night