Jason Bakker

Post Your Game for Playtesting and Feedback!

Hey getinthedamnbox, I downloaded the windows version but get the following error when I attempt to run it:

2awLYes.png

The full text in the box is:

Unable to load mono library from "C:/Users/Jason/Downloads/HEARtREAD_0.9_win/HEARtREAD_0.9_Data/Mono/mono.dll" (error = 126).

I did a bit of googling and tried the solution at this url, but as I've got a more recent version of the redistributable installed, I wasn't able to install the version linked.

Let me know if you need any help tracking it down!

Hi Jason,

Whoops! That was silly of me. I believe I've fixed it now, and I've reuploaded the files. (I simply failed to include a couple of .pdb files in the .zip. I guess I got a little too excited yesterday.)

Thank you for letting me know, and for looking around for a solution. If you care to give it another try, the link is here: http://getinthedamnbox.itch.io/heartread?secret=UARc2KJTugSLiBVNNonEjezqKrc

Either way, I appreciate the help!

Hey folks, I need some people to poke at Gravity Wolf and let me know if the movement system makes sense to anyone but me. Don't really want to just leave a .zip hanging around, but PM me your email address and I'll send you a build and a description of how to play/what I'm looking for. Dev log thread here has some screenshots and whatnot. Thanks!

Hey guys I've been working on Super Punchy Face for a while now, and I finally have a prototype I'm happy with. I'd really appreciate some feedback! 

Just to recap: Super Punchy Face is a 2D brawler about using the environment to your advantage.

Check it out here: drewdunaj.itch.io/spf

ZvMAkG.gif

qhDu%2B4.gif

zP%2FasB.gif

On 12/22/2016 at 8:33 PM, Drewcifer said:

Just stopping in to say I'm sorry for ending this thread...

Ha! We've all felt like we killed threads before. Your game looks pretty good, although I became embittered against brawlers years ago so I am probably not your target audience!