Sign in to follow this  
Dualhammers

Starbound

I played a few times but besides the very first night no one else was ever on when I was! ):

I just set up a new Starbound server hosted through GameServers.com. I paid for three months in advance, and we'll see how much it's getting used at that point. I'm also inviting friends from another podcast site that I frequent, as well as the company I normally play games with, so hopefully it'll be hopping.

Server IP:  66.55.149.64:21025
User Name: user
Password: IdleThumbs

I just set up a new Starbound server hosted through GameServers.com. I paid for three months in advance, and we'll see how much it's getting used at that point. I'm also inviting friends from another podcast site that I frequent, as well as the company I normally play games with, so hopefully it'll be hopping.

Server IP:  66.55.149.64:21025

User Name: user

Password: IdleThumbs

I am unable to connect, not sure if the issue is on your side or mine. Has anyone else tried?

It was in some sort of weird hung state that wasn't detecting as totally down, so it didn't hit the auto-restart.

I have just manually restarted and I'll see if I can do anything to make it more stable.

Server just went down, and it grinds to a halt about 2 minutes after login each time. Not sure why.

Edit: Fixed

Awesome, thanks for looking into it. I saw you guys flicker on and offline, and then I walked up to a hill and it was a straight sheer drop, and then the game crashed and then I took a nap. :P

Hmm, version mismatch since September 8th and no one noticed. I guess it's not being used much *shrug*

Edit: Fixed