Sign in to follow this  
Bjorn

Wild Speculation - Fullbright's next game is...

This just in: Nintendo offers Fullbright Company blank check to make "perfect Nintendo game"

authentic reporting

This just in: Nintendo offers Fullbright Company blank check to make "perfect Nintendo game"

authentic reporting

Actually a misquote. The title actually was Nintendo offers Fullbright Company blank check to make "Blank Check" game.

BREAKING NEWS: BRENDON CHUNG COLLABORATES WITH FULLBRIGHT TO CREATE THE JEFF GOLDBLUM SIMULATOR "JEFF GAME GOLD COOLGAME JEFF: THE GAME BASED ON THE MAN BASED ON THE LEGEND"

Published by Nintendo.

Actually a misquote. The title actually was Nintendo offers Fullbright Company blank check to make "Blank Check" game.

What Nintendo is of course referring to is the new to be established IP about action hero Blank Check, a gun-toting Vietnam survivor come to save the world from terrorists.

That has Fullbright Company written all over it!

What Nintendo is of course referring to is the new to be established IP about action hero Blank Check, a gun-toting Vietnam survivor come to save the world from terrorists.

That has Fullbright Company written all over it!

SCREENSHOT RELEASED:

Deadly-Prey-Ted-Prior-5.jpg

LOOKIT DEM GWAPHICS.

BREAKING NEWS: BRENDON CHUNG COLLABORATES WITH FULLBRIGHT TO CREATE THE JEFF GOLDBLUM SIMULATOR "JEFF GAME GOLD COOLGAME JEFF: THE GAME BASED ON THE MAN BASED ON THE LEGEND"

Published by Nintendo.

Fullbright announces that they are partnering with Peter Molyneux to deliver the most realistic Jeff Goldblum Simulator the world has ever seen.  Molyneux says, "I realized that there was no reason to develop but a single world with Godus when I was presented the opportunity to design my very own Jeff Goldblum.  How can an entire world compete with Jeff?"  Molyneux promises to develop social marketing game that will award one player the opportunity to ACTUALLY become Jeff Goldblum. 

Fullbright announces that they are partnering with Peter Molyneux to deliver the most realistic Jeff Goldblum Simulator the world has ever seen.  Molyneux says, "I realized that there was no reason to develop but a single world with Godus when I was presented the opportunity to design my very own Jeff Goldblum.  How can an entire world compete with Jeff?"  Molyneux promises to develop social marketing game that will award one player the opportunity to ACTUALLY become Jeff Goldblum. 

peter-molyneux-awkward.gif

MV5BMjE2MzE2NjkzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODM1

Wait, awesome bald guy actors James Rebhorn and Miguel Ferrer are in this?  They'd better be in the game, too!

And Steve is an excellent choice to bring another lost aspect of the 90s back to life.

Fullbright Co. tapped by Nintendo to produce Where's Nintendogz!?

FIRST SCREENSHOT RELEASED BY GIANT BOMB:

nintendogs.jpg

THEIR RESPONSE:

2498809-response.gif

This was just an excuse to post that gif.

So I was reading through Joystiq's interview with Steve Gaynor, and there was this answer:

Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, Dolly Parton, June Carter ... for reasons that I'll be able to elaborate on sometime in the not-too-distant future.

Patsy Cline and June Carter are dead... Ghost game confirmed exclusively on Idle Thumbs.

Please can I know what that's from

If you meant the gif, it's from the duders at Giant Bomb. Not sure from what video, but I'll try dig the source. The first is just an image from Nintendogs I found. It had a Luigi hat. It felt very fitting, in this, the year of Luigi.