melmer

Destiny

So for the raid this weekend, is everyone available on saturday? Early afternoon GMT might be the best time to start.

Saturdays are usually no good for me. If Sundays are workable for people that's when I'm most likely to be able to play. If not I'll catch raid action whenever else people are running them.

This week in particular, I'm busy during the day on sunday, so I'm afraid I can only do saturday.

I should be able to do Saturday (morning for me).

Here's the roster we had from a few pages back.

1. Me

2. Vasari

3. Vasari's friend

4. Vulpes Absurda

5. Mechanations

6. Mechanations friend/someone from here?

I can do Saturday, assuming now-Hurricane Matthew doesn't do too much damage to my part of the North American east coast. My friend is out, though, so if there's someone here who wants to take that sixth slot, go for it.

Iron Banner is this week, which might help people add a few points of Light before the big day.

To be clear, early afternoon GMT would be early morning for people on the west coast. 1 p.m. GMT = 9 a.m. ET = 6 a.m. PT. CussedCayuse and Vulpes Absurda, would you be able to swing that?

Okay, yeah I kind of glossed over the time zone there. The earliest I would be able to play would be around 9:00 am PT (also 4:00 pm GMT). 

Sure, I can do anytime after 12. 4PM works great. Unfortunately my friend has scheduled badly so he's not available tomorrow, so we still have an open space.

I think we have enough.

1. Professor Video Games
  2. Vasari
  3. Vasari's friend
  4. Vulpes Absurda
  5. CussedCayuse
  6. Mechanations

Not that I'm opposed to J.C. rearranging his life to play Destiny.

Yup, sorry, my friend is out! Apparently he has a stag do that night. Ask your Destiny friends if they want to give it a shot.

Whoops. Didn't see that. OK, J.C., time to drop your Saturday plans.

I'd love to, but not likely. If things fall through I can probably sign on, but I wouldn't count on it.

I'll try and pick someone up from the Something Awful LFG thread, which is where I generally went for raid groups in the past. They've usually been pretty good folks.

Edit: Got someone who's done it before but is willing to keep quiet while we make fools of ourselves. I'll hold out for another blind person if I can but at least there'll be someone to fill the spot.