Sign in to follow this  
Runhide

Thanks

Thanks for doing 3 moves ahead. I listen every morning during my morning stroll. I grew up with Avalon Hill and SSI...love this podcast. Carry on.

I would also like to thank the 3MA guys for doing a great podcast and for agreeing to be on our podcast network, whatever a podcast network is!

It's a thing where you get all the money that they earn and pay them less of it.

Technically, it's currently actually more a thing where we pay their bills and none of us make any money at it!

If we're thanking people for stuff, I'd like to thank Chris for his exemplary work in keeping up the recording quality of Idle Thumbs. I don't know how much it gets touched upon here, but I'm a bit of an audiophile and it's easily the most professional-sounding podcast I've ever listened to.

I would also like to thank Chris for starting to mix up the intro music a little bit. It's pretty classy.

By the way, what is it about podcasts where bay area dudes get together and talk that makes them so great? I also listen to You Look Nice Today which is super well produced and goddamned hilarious.

Yes but you still get all the money they earn.

That's true. We've all quintupled our podcast-related take-home pay.