melmer

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like CHRISTMAS

:)

American cheese. Fuck my life. It's a sad state of affairs when the worst nacho's I've had in my life is in America. What the fuck is that orange gloop

Someone ave a word with Barack

Do you not have cows?

No, I have cats. Cows wouldn't fit up the stairs.

American cheese. Fuck my life. It's a sad state of affairs when the worst nacho's I've had in my life is in America. What the fuck is that orange gloop

Delicious trash, is what it is. It doesn't have to be Good Food to be goddamn tasty.

Delicious trash, is what it is. It doesn't have to be Good Food to be goddamn tasty.

Actually I'm 99% sure that's one of the qualifiers for "good" in terms of food.

Awesome!

I'm trying to imagine the all American Christmas cheese board. I'm picturing a giant open can/vat of gourmet queso bubbling away like a couldron.

And I'd substitute walnuts for penut butter, dried apricots for beef jerky and grapes for haribo all liberally sprinkled with multicoloured shredded faux cheddar

Actually I'm 99% sure that's one of the qualifiers for "good" in terms of food.

Taco Bell.

Delicious! Utter trash.

Also, last week I purchased a jar of pickled onions "for Christmas"... I've already worked my way through about a third of the jar

#notgivingafuck

Pickled onions are a Christmas thing? I eat them all year round. :tup:

I could eat them all year round but then they wouldn't be special! If I were weaker willed i'd sit at my work desk with an open jar casually chomping away all day, contaminating the air with my sweet vinegary onion breath

I bought a jar of pickled onions last month on a Friday evening and ate the entire thing for dinner. I would do this sort of thing more often but because they're imported from the UK and marked up horrendously, a jar of pickled onions costs quite a bit.

(Temporary living alone = not giving a fuuuuuck about smelling like pickled onions.)

Wow a whole jar in an evening! Thats seriously impressive

My next trip to the supermaket i'm gonna take it to the next level and pick up a jar of pickled cornichons

I was thinking the other day, Pringles must have to produce 50x the amount of tubes then they would normally for the holiday period. there sales must shoot up like 5000%

Make your own subbes! My brother makes the most amazing balsamic onions. Oh god.

My favourite is pickled beetroot. I've eaten three large jars of the stuff in the last few weeks. More for lunch tomorrow:D

My sis wants to make CHristmas dinner for the family this year. I'm a bit apprehensive, but I guess with grandparents and uncles and aunts there the baby can't disrupt the show too much:D