Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Nerd fashion through the ages... is very consistant.

http://www.classicarcadegaming.com/contests/Nov1982/

Life-3.jpg

Life-4.jpg

Collect all ten. It is funny how similar this is to now. Of course 70s/80s styled stuff is a bit in right now (for instance Ms Pac Man guy's jacket probably left for a while and came back), but on the whole those guys aren't much different from the nerds of now or ten years ago, or obviously, of their own time. Ringer tee guy and Defender shirt guy especially. What is it with blaring a logo of something you dorkishly love on your chest that appeals to the world of the nerds?

What is it with blaring a logo of something you dorkishly love on your chest that appeals to the world of the nerds?

It's better than blaring a logo of a t-shirt company just because it's popular for that six-month period (appealing to the world of cool people?) and paying way too much for it, but not quite as good as wearing a t-shirt with no logo at all.

All nerds that look like that should be shot.

In a related story, I was drafted to help a girl that lives under me (mmm) to hang her curtains the other day. She had a cratefull of crucifixes, not yet hung on the walls, and poster-sized picture frames full of people so ordinary that I could swear all of them went to my high schools. I hate ordinary people.

Why on Earth did you post that here?

EDIT: Er, a minute ago there was a very random Kingz post in this thread but it seems to have disappeared...

Why on Earth did you post that here?

EDIT: Er, a minute ago there was a very random Kingz post in this thread but it seems to have disappeared...

ERm, I thought I had clicked new thread when in fact I had not. I clicked new reply. The post had been there a whole half a second it took me to realize my mistake -- it freaks me out you managed to see it in its wrong place.