toblix

idlethumbs.net

First Tim's new game is being made, then they say they are going to make a new Broken Sword and now this? This is starting to get scary... :blink:

1d13 742m55

Two consecutive instances of the same digit representing different letters? Surely a transliteratory faux pas!

(IMAGE OF JACKIE CHAN.)

BTW I really like that Jake looks confused in the image, and Famous is not wearing any socks because he's just that kind of a guy.

I did a little sleuthing (so little, it's not even actually sleuthing) and noticed that Remo left Irrational in October of last year and moved back to San Francisco in January. Perhaps this is all old news as I haven't kept up with any of the gentleman save for the Idle Thumbs twitter account, but does anyone know what's going on? I'm having dreams of Remo being hired at Double Fine or Telltale.

So I like how in the splash image vanaman and chris look like they're in GQ or something, and Jake looks like he's confused by what the coffee table just told him.

That page is amazing and exciting. I like the little "Copyright 1996 Idle Thumbs Limited..." in the lower left. Or it could be 1986. It's a little blurry.

The text on the right-hand page is taken from an April, 25 2011 New Yorker article about neuroscientist David Eagleman.

Someone alert the Unfiction forums! We have an ARG on our hands!

We probably don't have an ARG on our hands. Promising news of future podcasts, though!

That page is amazing and exciting. I like the little "Copyright 1996 Idle Thumbs Limited..." in the lower left. Or it could be 1986. It's a little blurry.

Edit: The copy on the opposite page is now much more Thumbs appropriate. :tup:

Edited by Noyb

I actually wore those shoes without socks after having my bag lost by an airline and now I prefer it. I also didn't think my ankles would be in that shot.

Man, insider news!

Also, I just realized that the image says "Idle Thumbs, Video Games, and you" clearly indicating that Jake is now separate from the rest of the Idle Thumbs people. Why else would he need to be specifically mentioned as a different name on the list? Is this a sign of Jake's solo career beginning? Alternatively, does this mean that Jake had a solo career that was a horrible failure and is now re-joining the Thumbs that he shunned?

podcast coming back? Gary Whitta on the latest Tested podcast said IdleThumbs was coming back?!?!

Please god be true..

<3 Chris, Jake, Steve, Sean and Congrats Nick

I would like it to be known that I strongly disapprove of the shoes-without-socks look.