Sign in to follow this  
ysbreker

Holliday giveaway

Who is Jake-imus Maximus on steam? I gifted him a copy of Starwars Knights of the old republic right at the same time he bought it for himself. So now I have a copy of Kotor to give away!

I do need to see some photographic evidence you want the game though.

I don't have that game ys, is it good? If so I will happily accept your donation and wish you a very merry Christmas in return too:tup:

I loved it. Totally one of my favourite games (although the ending was pants).

Thirded for it being an all-time great. Except I'll say that the ending is not half bad, as game endings go. Of course there is more than one.

If anyone wants it I can gift someone Torchlight.

That would be amazing, i've been eying Torchlight for a while now.

It's been 5 dollars so many times man! How could you not have bought that game for FIVE DOLLARS. I don't even think it's as great as everyone says it is, but that's such a good deal.

It's been 5 dollars so many times man! How could you not have bought that game for FIVE DOLLARS. I don't even think it's as great as everyone says it is, but that's such a good deal.

I have steam friends who have neither tf2 nor portal, it's terrible.

I feel like a horrible douche for asking for an indie game from someone else, so I went and bought two mainstream titles because they were on sale and gifted another to Snoogle. I really am the worst. :getmecoat

I feel like a horrible douche for asking for an indie game from someone else, so I went and bought two mainstream titles because they were on sale and gifted another to Snoogle. I really am the worst. :getmecoat
You bought me something, therefore you are the best!