Thompson

Anyone Remember?

It's in somewhere in the last 15 IIT's for sure, though I wouldn't know which one.

This is an unlikely-to-be-answered deep cut, and may not even exist, but is there an episode in which Chris says “for years I’ve been perfecting my algorithms” in a cheesy German accent?

28 minutes ago, Jake said:

This is an unlikely-to-be-answered deep cut, and may not even exist, but is there an episode in which Chris says “for years I’ve been perfecting my algorithms” in a cheesy German accent?

i don't know for sure, but i would start with the epsiodes with mention of der Weinhändler 

Will report back on this ep

Confirmed not in the weinhandler portion of the ep

48 minutes ago, Jake said:

Are you thinking of the copy from the Pantscast website?

https://web.archive.org/web/20120804075222/http://pantscast.com:80/

Necromantic powers, go!

I want to hear you goofs laugh about the phrase "feces pieces" (rhyming with Reese's pieces) but I can't find it.

/edit: after consulting my ancient gdoc collection of interesting/funny quotes, I found it, so might as well post it. I'd forgotten about the follow-on mentions of Feaster's Peesters and Pheastur's Kweest.

Gosh, now I have to throw something in my Coldblum and reminisce about years of joyous thumbschattery. Y'all are missed.

Edited by Jambe
more info