Thompson

Anyone Remember?

I keep remembering things that happened in episodes but don't remember which episodes.

'We're fucking children!'

Jake and (Scoops?) realize that saying 'We're fucking children' is wrong.

and

'Gold game'

Remo spurts out the longest chain of gold game gate fold... possible in the nerd voice.

So, does anyone know where to find these gold moments?

I think the longest Goldblum thing was probably in episode 43 which is when I think it first appeared judging by the title OK.

EDIT: On closer inspection maybe not. Perhaps it was at the end of the end of the original run.

Edited by JamesM

I think the longest Goldblum thing was probably in episode 43 which is when I think it first appeared judging by the title OK.

EDIT: On closer inspection maybe not. Perhaps it was at the end of the end of the original run.

Makes sense, going out with a bang.

Makes sense, going out with a bang.

I can't remember the episode number, but it has the subtitle: Jeff "Gone" Goldblum. Gooooold game gold.

I can't remember the episode number, but it has the subtitle: Jeff "Gone" Goldblum. Gooooold game gold.

Yeah, it's sort of an add-on after the main episode ends. You have to keep listening, like that song that sounds like it was sung by Ernie from Sesame Street at the end of Green Day's Dookie.

Thanks guys, that's one mystery down, my hunt for the paedophilia related hijinx goes on.

Feel free to post your own missing pieces.

Which episode did Jake say "Worst!" in again?

(I kid, I kid)

Uh... I seem to recall something about a piece of equipment making a terrifying noise at random and scaring the crap out of Either Nick or Jake, the memory is foggy... I always wanted to know what that was exactly.

Which episode did Jake say "Worst!" in again?

(I kid, I kid)

Uh... I seem to recall something about a piece of equipment making a terrifying noise at random and scaring the crap out of Either Nick or Jake, the memory is foggy... I always wanted to know what that was exactly.

I listened to that episode the other day, it was Nick.

They joked that it was pyramid head coming for them.

It WAS, wasn't it?

But they never really explained what exactly was making the pyramid head noise, did they?

it definitely was something on chris's computer, but they never explained what exactly that was. and i always imagined it as something like a...i don't know, a screensaver with sound or something like that....

it definitely was something on chris's computer, but they never explained what exactly that was. and i always imagined it as something like a...i don't know, a screensaver with sound or something like that....
I think Chris said in the forums that he has no idea what it is, it was just a terrifying sound that randomly burst out of his speakers.

By the way, episode 39 is the one where Nick is attacked by Pyramid Head.

I think Chris said in the forums that he has no idea what it is, it was just a terrifying sound that randomly burst out of his speakers.

By the way, episode 39 is the one where Nick is attacked by Pyramid Head.

Nick is freaked the fuck out!:tup:

Oh man I just went back and listened to 39 again because of the nick freakout, but what was actually even funnier were the michael pacter impersonations making him sound like a 60 year old woman who is also a smoker lol.

I am wondering where this weeks episode is :)

I finished listening to every episode this week and now i'm just boreeed at work. boo.

I am wondering where this weeks episode is :)

I finished listening to every episode this week and now i'm just boreeed at work. boo.

They never promised a weekly but it would certainly be nice, oh well, i'm sure Hot Scoops and Video Games are busy making Video Games while Boost is probably writing about games.

They never promised a weekly but it would certainly be nice, oh well, i'm sure Hot Scoops and Video Games are busy making Video Games while Boost is probably writing about games.

Besides, Chris mentioned this on his twitter page a few days ago:

"Technical difficulties rendered this week's Idle Thumbs unreleasable, but enjoy this salvaged Deadly Premonition jam: http://j.mp/cux3Nc"

P.S. Chris, sorry for stealing your....words. :mock:

Just trying to help and inform.

And boosting, I'm sure.

'We're fucking children!'

Jake and (Scoops?) realize that saying 'We're fucking children' is wrong.

My apologies for not seeing this thread before, because I know excatly where that happens. It's in episode 48 right near the end, I think a few seconds after 1:32:00.

I just finished listening through all of the episodes again and my memory is still fresh. :tup:

My apologies for not seeing this thread before, because I know excatly where that happens. It's in episode 48 right near the end, I think a few seconds after 1:32:00.

I just finished listening through all of the episodes again and my memory is still fresh. :tup:

Thanks a bunch Scratch!

Now I can once again spray iced coffee all over myself, my desk, my keyboard, my mouse and my screen in an explosive laugh. :tup:

Now I can once again spray iced coffee all over myself, my desk, my keyboard, my mouse and my screen in an explosive laugh. :tup:

that....sounds pretty weird...probably because of how i imagine that scene...lol.

kinda like that nintendo 64 kid, only with iced coffee in his hands:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

also the whole gold game clip is up on youtube.

Oh my god... best ever. I want to use this video/segment as an effort to make my friends start listening to the Podcast, but I doubt it will work in my favor.

my favorite part of the jeff goldblum bit is chris going, "I bet he gets thats all the time, people going up to him and saying "Grreaaaaaat Stuuuuuf" lol