Wrestlevania

Street Fighter IV

o6gntl.gif

The stuff I've seen has Dudley listed as one of the new playable characters, but having two boxers like that would be a little weird. Balrog is annoying enough as it is :fart:

And I wouldn't hold out for the possibility that this is DLC. If the rumours are true, they are adding quite a few characters... so it'd be quite the massive update, not to mention new moves for all existing characters and balancing and etc. It's not like they have them sitting on the disc like the DLC costumes :finger:

Oh wow, I was not keeping up with the SFIV rumors and whatnot, this is crazy. The gaf thread is going to keep me entertained for the day, the amount of bile some people can spit over this sort of thing is hilarious.

The stuff I've seen has Dudley listed as one of the new playable characters, but having two boxers like that would be a little weird. Balrog is annoying enough as it is :fart:

That's because Balrog is GUTTER TRASH

Fuck all of your shit characters. It is all about Abel, Charlie, Ryu, Bison and Cammy.

It's Mike Bison, not Balrog! (Sorry :getmecoat)

Here's a shitty video of the new characters fighting shittily.

I will admit that I grinned like an idiot when I saw the return of T. Hawk's crazy awesome head-grab. Then I looked at Juri's lifebar...:eek:

Here's a shitty video of the new characters fighting shittily.

I will admit that I grinned like an idiot when I saw the return of T. Hawk's crazy awesome head-grab. Then I looked at Juri's lifebar...:eek:

Juri looks like a character perfectly suited for me. Seems to be all kicks. Which is nice, because Baek was one of my fave characters in Tekken.

The YouTube comments there are mind-numbing and/or hilarious though. I imagine this one in Chris Remo nerd voice

I knew this BS was going to happen that crapcom was going to make ANOTHER SF4 game and unbalanced the garbage WAY TO GO CRAPCOM!!! And also go ahead and put in SF3 characters and try to bring back the fans of SF3 WOW cool (sarcasm) EPIC FAIL of SF series. IS WE EVER GOING TO GET A "NEW" STREET FIGHTER DAMN!!! When crapcom can make a new SF I will be playing SF EX ALPHA series.

Is that possible? I guess if anyone can do it, Dan Hibiki probably could... or not.

Did anyone read the article I linked to in Dan's name? It's really interesting to see the poses they took directly from the SNK games for Dan! :)

The YouTube comments there are mind-numbing and/or hilarious though. I imagine this one in Chris Remo nerd voice

Oh that is too good to be true. "IS we ever"?! THREE instances of Crapcom? Okay fess up, it was a Thumb. ...right guys?;(

Oh that is too good to be true. "IS we ever"?! THREE instances of Crapcom? Okay fess up, it was a Thumb. ...right guys?;(

unfortunately not, these people exist, hopefully they will never breed though.

Are any other European thumbs looking forward to the release of Blaz(I refuse to pronounce that blaze)Blue? I was talking to a guy in the manchester gamer base who has an import copy, and he was giving it a hell of a lot of praise.

unfortunately not, these people exist, hopefully they will never breed though.

Are any other European thumbs looking forward to the release of Blaz(I refuse to pronounce that blaze)Blue? I was talking to a guy in the manchester gamer base who has an import copy, and he was giving it a hell of a lot of praise.

I bought a fightpad just so I could play both SF IV and Blazblue. I might actually buy BlazBlue the day it comes out for once?:hmph:

No Dudley yet, but hey http://www.capcom.co.jp/sf4/dj.html.

Not a Fan, personally - always found Dee Jay spammy and annoying. I don't like Tekken's Eddy Gordo for the same reasons--he's basically a copy of Dee Jay anyway.

Would much rather Capcom diversified things a bit and maybe looked at bringing in some fighters from other franchises, like Darkstalkers ferinstance. Or even some others from the Zero/Alpha series', like Rolento and Guy.

Not a Fan, personally - always found Dee Jay spammy and annoying. I don't like Tekken's Eddy Gordo for the same reasons--he's basically a copy of Dee Jay anyway.

Would much rather Capcom diversified things a bit and maybe looked at bringing in some fighters from other franchises, like Darkstalkers ferinstance. Or even some others from the Zero/Alpha series', like Rolento and Guy.

Right there with you, my best friend used to roll with Dee Jay/Guile when we played SF, Eddy when we played Tekken, and a combo of Raiden/Baraka when we played MK. I have a natural bias against those characters thanks to him.

Also, they have to save something for Super Street Fighter IV: Hyper Fighting/New Challengers/Turbo Alternative Edition

From Destructoid.

A new theme song, thank God. No more "Indestructible."

Juri plays a major role in the storyline of SSFIV, and thusly ...

Brand new opening and ending videos for every character.

All characters will be playable from the start, including newcomers and those locked in SFIV.

That doesn't mean there won't still be plenty of other things to unlock, however.

Seth is still the final boss, and Ono says, "We're going to make you like him even less."(FFFFFFUU...)

Online modes are "beefed up," and Ono mentions that players have been wanting to watch others fight (spectator lobbies, perhaps?)

NOOO! I love Indestructible. Other stuff seems cool

NOOO! I love Indestructible. Other stuff seems cool

It's good for about the first five seconds before the lyrics kick in... then it's skip, skip, skip.

All characters will be playable from the start, including newcomers and those locked in SFIV.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME.

Online modes are "beefed up," and Ono mentions that players have been wanting to watch others fight (spectator lobbies, perhaps?)

I really hope this is the much-wished-for party mode, where you can have things like round robins and winner stays on. That'd be superb, instead of having to fudge matchmaking amongst friends using something like an Xbox LIVE party. :frusty:

From Destructoid.

NOOO! I love Indestructible.

well, of course Destructoid hates things that are indestructible.

From what I remember -- Dudley isn't a charge character like Balrog is, so he should play quite differently. I think he would be a welcome addition.

You know what would be nice? If they built in the option to do character rebalances via patches... Which they should have fucking done with 4, but then I guess that'd be too forward thinking and one less reason to buy Super SF4.

What Ono is saying sounds good, but I'll wait and see if they deliver on their promises. :shifty:

Also, does anyone really care about the Street Fighter storyline?