Sign in to follow this  
ThunderPeel2001

When you reach 30...

A blonde walks into a New York City Bank and asks for the loan officer.She says she is going to Europe on business for 2 weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.The bank officer says he will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a brand new Porsche parked out the front of the bank.With the title and paper work all checked out, the bank agrees to accept the car as security for the loan.The loan officer drives the new Porsche into the bank's underground garage and park's it there.Two week's later the blonde returns, repays the $5,000's she loaned, and $15.40 interest that accumulated. The loan officer approaches the blonde and says "We here at the bank are very happy that this transaction has worked out,..World Of Warcraft gold is WoW gold, but while you were away, I checked you out, and I'm a little puzzled. I found out that you are a multi-millionaire. What puzzles me is why you would bother to borrow $5,000.The blonde replies, "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for 15 bucks(美元)?"

I liked the rambling loan officer part the best.

I won't be happy until I can get

:hitler:NAZI WOW GOLD:hitler:

(perhaps we can beat all the gold farming sites to the top of google's results).

Yeah, heard about that earlier today. Carlin was the first comedian who actually made me think. I remember getting Brain Droppings as a gift one year and reading it about 30 times. Such a loss.

I'd only recently discovered George Carlin (after I watched Jersey Girl and Carlin was great in it). So it saddened me to hear of his death and that anything of his that I hear/see will be tainted by the knowledge that there won't be further material.

:(