Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlevania

I'm putting my ethics on you, ruthlessly!

I just realised what that laughter is. That hysterical, beady-eyed guffaw. It sounds like someone who has heard an incredibly good joke, after just have been tortured for three weeks. He's laughing, but you can hear the strain and agony behind it, you know? It's almost sad.

:tommy: Hey Everyone. Have you... you know... all been reading the KSW? Cause that was it. That was... it.

:molyneuxsmall: Tell me more.

:tommy: No, you're a, you're a PTS. Shoo!

:reggie: ...

:tommy: God, you're nowhere... near as happy as I am. It's just like... such as and... you know? Take your SP attitude elsewhere!

:colbert: ?

:tommy: A critic! Quick! Like... Close the doors and hope this guy's glare leaves our, our hallowed halls, you know! Poof!

:tommy: BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

No way, it's the laughter of a maniac. The only thing behind that laughter is the intent to kill everyone.

Seriously, listen to it. Listen to him. I watched a whole bunch of interviews with him the other day and he's so weird and threatening and overbearing. There's one interview where he talks about how this one time, he was flying a plane and he needed to fly at some high altitude for some reason, but could only do so by turning off the oxygen in the back of the plane. So he did, without telling the annoying guy in the back that he was turning off his oxygen. And the guy was unconcious. And when he gets to this bit, Tom Cruise starts pissing himself laughing. He can barely get out the final few sentences... "he said, my hands are tingling! ha ha ha ha ha! are your hands tingling? ha ha ha ha!"

It was weird and creepy.

EDIT: here it is http://youtube.com/watch?v=-6qH_-0fY_Y

I love Letterman's response... they both start laughing and then Letterman interjects with, "Ha ha, he wasn't getting enough oxygen to his brain! ha ha ha ha!"

holy shit, Tom Cruise totally let one rip!

Man I just watched that video again and jesus christ. He doesn't mince words, eh? That video is like some kind of huge bullshit steak that has been ground right down into word Quorn mince.

I am utterly exhausted, because all day I've been erratically cracking up just thinking about the name 'David Miscaviage'. See, there I go again. I mean, that's not even a real name. That's a made-up name.

Man he's not selling his religion well, if I join I have to do shit and not have vacations any more, I say rock on Church or England with its TEA and CAKE OR DEATH

All I have to do is put my coppers in the collection plate and I should have enough heaven points to counter-act my evil doings. Heaven is the same place for every religon it's just what u have to do to get there that changes.

He seems so genuinely insane that it is almost impressive.

Nevertheless, I wish I could create an alternative reality like that as well. Not in a way that L. Ron Hubbard did, but in a way that Tom Cruise has apparently done. Sure, he is a fucking maniac, but he does seem to be enjoying every moment of his insanity. He apparently also honestly thinks that he is helping people (although I didn't quite understand whether he would actually stop if he happened to see an accident or just drive past knowing that he was the only one who could have helped). Plus, he is obviously hilarious in his own reality.

I wouldn't even mind the lack of vacations if I could live every day like that. I mean, the high point of my day was reading the Wikipedia article on Xenu, whereas Tom Cruise's day must have been.. you know.. mindblowing.

Btw. If you want that hitler bomb to be resized or altered in some other way, it should be easily done as I have a vector copy of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTvv5df2xfE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC2tFVFj-NA&feature=related

He looks like Mentic. Also what a difference then from now. He finishes all of his sentences! And also he has a really large nose, I've never noticed that before.

He seems normal until he starts talking about religion. Then you can see the first, early stages of insanity glimmering in his eyes. He even nearly became a priest when he was younger. I would bet that the divorce of his parents, the abandonment he suffered from his father, and the stress of poverty as a child all took their toll and made him subconciously feel unwanted by the world. He used religion as a means to feel like he was important to somebody, but of course then Scientology took him on board and gave the rising star all the attention in the world. This made him feel extremely important, wanted and loved, things that he may have felt were missing in his life because of the absense of his father.

This would expain his undying devotion to Scientology - Mascavige is his father figure.

I SHOULD BE A PSYCHOLOGIST!!!

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNMR9BOBsgk

(EDIT: yuf on Spaff's laptop)

Tom Cruise always strikes me as if he's confused acting with real life. He never seems genuine.

Tom Cruise always strikes me as if he's confused acting with real life. He never seems genuine.

I find that with a lot of actors (thespians ) I know, u feel like they are putting a shell up and playing a role, and no matter how much u scratch u never get any deeper. With most of them they are that shallow, I think they train themselves to not exude or feel any deep thoughts until it becomes natural.

I think that might be a misconception similar to "Psychologists are analysing you"...

Than again, I don't know many actors.

Another parody

pretty funny, bored of this now tho. I'm more interested in my new theories about masturbating making me evil, I think the Victorians were onto something.

Lol! I love this weird pseudo language:

"A Scientologist can be defined by a single question, 'would you want others to achieve the knowledge you now have?'. In answering that question Tom Cruise has introduced LRH technology to over one billion people of Earth."

Or 1,037,361,227 people, to be precise (according to the video).

Tom Cruise and Scientology must truly be incredible if they've managed to keep an exact tally. Amazing! It makes McDonald's just seem totally lazy. I mean, why don't they have an exact tally for how many people they've served?!

Also, that's one sixth on the entire planet's population introduced to L. Ron Hubbard technology by Tom Cruise on his own. (Incredible!)

It's also incredible that despite him explaining that it's every Scientologist's job to help people, that the 'Church' of Scientology® doesn't itself offer anything for free. Surely that's the way to improve everyone's lives?

Don't you see? Money damages the common man. Tom Cruise is helping people by pooling money and taking the burden on himself.