Moosferatu

Lotus Symphony

Anyone tried out IBM's Lotus Symphony? It's over-zealous spell checker drives me nuts.

Is it at all like Lotus Notes? Cause we transitioned to that at work earlier in the year and using that piece of useless software is very much like listening to a symphony consisting entirely of asses, farting in unison. Lotus :fart: :fart:

Wasn't Lotus hot in the late
s?

I had no idea somebody still used it.

It's big with corporate networks, along with Microsoft Exchange :fart: and Groupwise :fart: Just give me an email address and let me use Thunderbird, I say. But no. They have to always use these retardo bloatwares.

A metafilter user said it best: "WHAT THE GIBBERING MONKEY FUCK WAS THAT?"

I googled for references to it being a fake. As far as I can tell, it's genuine :eek:

I think that video captured the creative process pretty well. Although, my reports usually have more pictures of space ships in them.

The company my father works for uses Lotus Notes and from what I have seen, it looks pretty rubbish. I like how the key pictures in the password screen change as you type, though, as I can't see any reason why someone would want to implement something like that.

Ahhh Lotus. My first PC came with Lotus apps. Excel was like a revelation after 1-2-3, believe me. I quite possibly started wearing sunglasses and rapping about it.