Wrestlevania

I have shaved all my hair off

I haven't ever seen a before picture, but I like it!

(I was actually expecting complete baldness, which not every guy can pull off)

I like it, W.

What did it look like before, though? Maybe it looks nice now, but maybe it looked better before, you see? That is the thing. Show us a "before" pic.

Also, I like hairs, I don't think they're overrated. The only time I'll stop liking hairs is when Spaff starts going bald, then I'll probably think that baldness it the best thing ever and that hairs are, indeed, overrated. Spaff won't ever go bald though, because there are no baldness genes in his family or something.

There's always a chance or radiation poisoning, Yufster. Especially with Ginger around.

Nice bonce, Wrestle! I've been considering the doing the same, but since I have roughly 2 foot of hair I have to notify the coastguard first, or something.

I used to work with a manager who shaved all of his hair off below the neck. Not only that, but he seemed to think telling his staff about it was a good idea.

Before (quite some time ago in fact):

n501472496105114358rj3.jpg

And that's Mini Me I'm holding btw--though he looks decidedly ugly there. Here's a better shot, illustrating what a handsome young devil he really is:

1340974643ae214b8c1ejr2.jpg

Look at his little face!

Looking at that now, I'm reminded just how much of life work steals from you... :\

At first, I actually thought that Wrestlevania did the same thing since he clearly wasn't bald, and that he only posted the picture to show his "I'm completely shaved" look.

Yes, I wouldn't call it a staggering change of 'do''s, but still, it suits you. Your hair's not your strongest feature anyway; going from the photographs it's your facial expression and little beard that pulls all the attention. In a positive way.

I think his best feature is his orange swing-chair and chubby grin.

Oh wait - which one is Wrestle again?

so.. you shaved off 1 inch of hair!?

OK, OK, that was a bad picture to illustrate "before" - here's another:

n501472496810413678wq7.jpg

Now can you appreciate how semi-naked my head feels?

[freakish Mollynorks/T hybrid]

I'll thank you to keep your filthy Photoshopery out of my joyous parenting memories! *wail*

I prefer before, but that's probably just because I met someone who looks like that a few weeks ago and he's a very funny man.

I'll thank you to keep your filthy Photoshopery out of my joyous parenting memories! *wail*

Hahah oops, sorry. That was meant to nause yufster more than you.

I gotta say, I prefer the new, shorter mop but that could just be because of the clearly award-winning facial expression you have going on there. If you constantly do that face I've no doubt you've won at life. Also your little one might find it amusing.

Either way though, you look more respectable and business powerful with shorter hair, meaning that in the nicest possible way :tup:

This is shaving the way I understand it:

Riker1.jpg23375288.jpgriker.jpg

Except you don't usually grow in size and lose ten years.

Yes, I wouldn't call it a staggering change of 'do''s, but still, it suits you. Your hair's not your strongest feature anyway; going from the photographs it's your facial expression and little beard that pulls all the attention. In a positive way.

An ex-boyfriend of mine once told me he'd never shave his head completely bald and have a goatee/moustache (like the ensemble Wrestlevania is supporting) because he didn't want to be confused for an ex-convict.

That said, your baby is soooo cuuuuute!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

OK, OK, that was a bad picture to illustrate "before" - here's another:

Now can you appreciate how semi-naked my head feels?

not really... I have very long hair, so you went from short to a bit shorter that will be just as long as before within 4 weeks.

An ex-boyfriend of mine once told me he'd never shave his head completely bald and have a goatee/moustache (like the ensemble Wrestlevania is supporting) because he didn't want to be confused for an ex-convict.

Either that or an evil hypnotist...