BigJKO

Two extremely short animations

Very nice. I preferred the second one myself. That blue guy is awesome.

Those are great, but I agree that the second one was a bit better. Probably because there were more locations and more movement, but both were very cute.

Great work, enjoyed them both.

I think you might have something with the Blue character, too. Will we see him again?

Nice. Enjoyed Blue Day a lot.

That blue thing reminds me of some of the girls I've dated. Just substitute "insect" for "man". Perhaps not even that. :P

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

I like the Blue monster and would love to make more animations with it. Who knows what'll happen? :)

Yay for neave.tv!! I forgot what it was called and have been trying to find it again.

Those are both great!

Am I allowed to say that I thought the opening shots of Ahead Of The Game were very reminiscent of the opening to Day of the Tentacle?

(Also, apparently one of the guys responsible for DOTT's opening sequence, Ryan Balda, went on to Pixar to do animation work on Monsters, Inc... fun Idle Forums fact of the day)

Am I allowed to say that I thought the opening shots of Ahead Of The Game were very reminiscent of the opening to Day of the Tentacle?

Awesome you saw that! It was 100% a little homage to the car driving in the opening of DOTT.