Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlevania

Get BG&E for free!

Yep, you're not seeing things; you can get a copy of Beyond Good & Evil (PC) for free!

Just pay £2.99 for the postage--bargain.

EVERYONE BUY TRON 2.0! Fuck HL2, that game still wins king of all shooters in my mind. So beautiful, so good once you get the hang of the disc weapon. If you haven't played it, you've missed one of the best and most overlooked games of the past 5 or so years.

EVERYONE BUY TRON 2.0! Fuck HL2, that game still wins king of all shooters in my mind. So beautiful, so good once you get the hang of the disc weapon. If you haven't played it, you've missed one of the best and most overlooked games of the past 5 or so years.

I agree. But then I again, I love the movie so I might be a bit prejudice. On the other hand, I love the movie and I think the game is a great addition.

TRON 2.0 is indeed a underestimated gaming gem. Get it! The level design alone is worth a buy!

I just did a bit of research on savapoint.com (ie 1 minute worth of googling) and found the following:

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/online-shops/savapoint-com/reviews/

http://www.blagger.com/db4/company_id/240/companyname/Savapoint.com.html

Both sites are brimming with very negative reviews so I have my doubts with ordering a 'free' product from them.

Yeah, for me this falls in to the "too good to be true" category, which usually means you're going to end up getting fucked over in some way. I'd be real hesitant to hand over my billing info to these folks.

I'd love Tron 2.0 though :shifty:

Some of those reviews are from 3 years ago though, wouldn't you think that maybe they'd have to sort themselves out by now? Surely one of them would have successfully complained, no?

Umm, do I see Deus Ex on that list.

In my opinion, that was the best first person shooter and the best RPG ever created. While it may not be best to order from this cite, I recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it yet. Absolutely groudbreaking. Eveything about it was just...

:woohoo: