Sign in to follow this  
adfegg

CliffyB qotm

What makes Scarlett Johansson so special is her expression, that inflection in her voice, the way she moves, the way she can go from sexy to vulnerable to cute and to crazy. That's the difference between good and great. How this relates to Gears of War is that it has that intangible difference between the controls working good and working great.

I'm not sure you can say something like that without first getting permission or later getting sued.

So, does Gears of War have amazing breasts?

That's what I was thinking. Also, lips.

In person, not that spectacular. I had the honour of being the projectionist for a private screening of the Black Dahlia a few months back which she was at. I actually thought that she looked kinda like a friend of mine, just a bit less attractive. Remember, movies do a whole lot to sexy up a person.

Yeah, I know what you mean. While I have never met Scarlett Johansson, if you google for some images you can tell she's an average looking girl. Basically the one thing that's super attractive about her is that she played a ridiculously cute and sexy character in Lost in Translation.

Oh man, Lost in Translation. What a movie.

I mean... GEARS OF WAR!!!

Strangely it's my favorite feel-good movie ever. I pop it in whenever I'm feeling down. The best scenes still haven't lost any impact since my second viewing, which is pretty amazing really.

Yeah. Didn't finish it, but I got pretty far.

Wait a minute, "screen door"?

Remember, movies do a whole lot to sexy up a person.

Seen Eight Legged Freaks? Scarlett Johansson's the epitome of "girl next door" in that and not all that special to look at.

Except for her very, erm... "free" chest.

I don't know what the fuck you guys are smoking.

Which of the 10+ topics being discussed here are you referring to?

Well, if we were smoking something, it would obviously be hot. You're still going to need to clarify here.

YBasically the one thing that's super attractive about her is that she played a ridiculously cute and sexy character in Lost in Translation.

I think what started the public fawning wasn't so much the movie LiT as much as her Golden Globes appearance for the movie (at least, that's what did it for me -- that champagne dress).

ScarlettJo_Caulf_2100249_400.jpg

Golden "Globes" is right.

Anyway, I'll stop

cliffyb.jpg

Yeah. Didn't finish it, but I got pretty far.

Wait a minute, "screen door"?

At the time some of us poked fun at FMV games because the quality of the full motion video was such that it looked like you were watching it through a screen door.

At the time some of us poked fun at FMV games because the quality of the full motion video was such that it looked like you were watching it through a screen door.

Oh, yeah.