Spaff

Brighton UK Develop Conference

Anyone going to this?

http://www.developconference.com/

I am sadly away the week of the conference, but I live in Brighton so I can give advice on where to stay, eat, etc for anyone interested.

I'll be back the weekend following if anyone wants to hang around to meet up with me, Yufster, Bob, Nick, Dan, Ben etc. :)

Ben will be attending the conference itself I think, I'm not sure about anyone else.

I would love to make you guys a nice cup of tea, I am actually very nice in real life... :tup:

Tea is :tup: I have to rely others on making me tea, though, or drink terrible tea I made myself.

I'd actually love to meet up with you guys some day; but going to England on a limb is not something I easily do.

I DO have a Nintendo press day in Belgium coming up though, where I get to try out the Wii and some new DS games (Yoshi's Island 2!) for a bit, but that's about as far as my adventures abroad go. And Nintendo arranges the transportation anyway, so there's a big stumbling block gone.

Nevertheless, maybe in the future we can hold that tea party.

I'll come hang out if someone lets me sleep on their couch. The conference is expensive, though.

Holy shit, Brighton is like right next to Hastings, I have family there.

We have a Hastings here, and they sell movies, music, video, books... it's pretty big.

Also, I drink coffee.

Given her signature, I'm not sure if I'd trust Yufster's tea...
You have heard that pouring your sperm into her tea is the best way to attract her

What's wrong about attraction?