Sign in to follow this  
General Fuzzy McBitty

Zelda pushed back.... :(

I kinda wish that they did the sell out zelda first so more people would buy the gamecube then afterwards they did whatever they wanted with the zelda franchise. If they're doing the sell-out zelda now to make more money, it's a bit late now.

(Not that I mind what the game looks like, I'm still looking forward to it)

I'd rather wait 'til April for an awesome game than get a mediocre one at Christmas.

Although now I need a new Christmas present to ask for.

Damn.

Wait.

DS.

Phew.

I think this Zelda looks a good deal better than the last one. Perhaps a little more cartoony and a little less LotR would be better... but at least Link isn't Chibby anymore.

I haven't seen any of the more recent screenshots, my earnest opinion is that Twilight Princess is a little bland. And it's also mean of the Zelda director to suddenly turn his back on The Wind Waker, saying it was bad, boring and ugly as shit (not his exact words, of course.)

I'm going to enjoy playing it, but I couldn't care less that it's postponed. I've got so many great games to play and buy still, I don't care anymore whether things come half a year later. It's quite good for the nerves :)

I know Zelda and Nintendo too well to be surprised that it's been delayed, yet it's still disappointing because it's my most wanted game.

I agree though, the new village they showed in the screenshots looks bland, I saw dozens of characters that aren't all that distinguishable from each other walking in a gray village (if you'll look closely you'll see more than a few twins that probably aren't meant to be twins), too many characters may mean fewer lines of dialogue for each and less characteristics. That's really not what I want for Zelda, it needs to keep the charm of the previous games.

I'll love it, I'm positive there, and I think most of it looks beautiful, but still I don't really care for this new dark look.

I'm going to enjoy playing it, but I couldn't care less that it's postponed. I've got so many great games to play and buy still, I don't care anymore whether things come half a year later. It's quite good for the nerves :)

Damn right. I'm still only halfway through Killer 7, not too far in SC: Chaos Theory, and both We :heart: :kd: and GTA: Liberty City Stories will be out in a couple of weeks. Frankly, with school and work on top of everything, my plate is beyond full. Thank God that my next absolute must play has been bumped back a few months.

I've played the demo.

Fighting on epona isn't that fun.

And I think the new instrument is blade of grass you pick off the ground.

I'm still getting it though -- you can't tell from the pictures and movies but everything about it feels like Zelda.

Other than the wierd sidy-ways jumping thing Link does, I couldn't ;(

And enemy designs. But whatever.

Don't take it as an attack. It's just, I never mused that Nintendo would not be able to get it right :)

Actually, what they're doing is moving their potential biggest money maker from this rather poor fiscal year into the next financial year, increasing (on paper) their profit for that year.

Quite clever actually, since the large profit wouldn't show up well against the various losses of the year so far.

I don't own a GameCube... I DON"T CARE!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAAHaha

haha...

*sob*...

bouhouhou :\

Actually, what they're doing is moving their potential biggest money maker from this rather poor fiscal year into the next financial year, increasing (on paper) their profit for that year.

Quite clever actually, since the large profit wouldn't show up well against the various losses of the year so far.

I honestly doubt that's the reason. Nintendo is still making a profit, unlike Sony and Microsoft's game divisions, and I can't see this actually helping Zelda's sales. A lot of people are foolishly going to sell their GameCubes between now and the release in order to help save for new consoles. I mean, maybe your speculation is why they specifically delayed it until April 1, but I don't think it's why it was significantly delayed in general.

The revolution is not measured in money, but by the sweat and toil of the dedicated revolutionaries who throw themselves headlong into the cause.

Oh, the <i>Revolution</i>. No, not really, but GameCube launched at $200 and that doesn't seem unlikely for Revolution. I'd be quite surprised to see Revolution surpass an intial price point of $250.

Lets see, $250 American...in Sterling thats roughly...£125? £140? Somewhere around that mark.

Yes, my financial argument didn't really have a lot of backbone to it, but then again, "Meh".