Sign in to follow this  
Erkki

Cell Block D

I mean, why is every prisoner located in Cell Block D, whenever someones location in a prison comes up in movies/books/games.

Yeah, you've got a point Erkki. Even the expression "covering his ass faster than the new guy in D block" uses said block. The only thing I can think of that didn't use D was Riddick: Butcher Bay. It's been a while since I played that though. The cells may have been numerical in that one, making the Riddick point moot.

I never watched that show "OZ," does anyone know if that took place in a specific block?

Man PRISONER: CELL BLOCK H was an ENTIRE show set in Cell Block H!!!! It ruled because unlike Cell Block D, Cell Block H is full of women.

You guys aren't ready for CELL BOLCK H. That is strictly for the UK and Aus. individual who can manage to stay awake into late hours overcoming cookery antics from "GET STUFFED" in order to feast the eyes on Dorean and listen to words like "SCREWS" and "MUCKA". Ohhhhhhhhhhh CELL BLOCK H ruled.

Respect to Spaff.

Actually, Savage Cabbage, I posted that, thinking that I was logged in, and was too lazy to go back and add my signature to the end. :tup:

Respect to you :tup:

My dearest, clearly the respect is rightfully due, now, back to you.

CELL BLOCK H, Bea Smith, Doreen Burns - it's going down, it's about to get serious, this is twisted y'all! Lizzie Birdsworth, ya heard?

Holla.

Ok, I get it, there's also a cell block H, but cell block D seems dominant.

Ok, I get it, there's also a cell block H, but cell block D seems dominant.

Do you actually want me to come up and kick you in the neck?!

Don't make me kick you in the neck.

As soon as my surgery is complete and I have completed physio, I am going to come and kick you in the neck!

CELL BLOCK H

There IS no D. That's what you get when you fail your exam like a bitch.

Sorry it's the co-codemol and nurofen. I shouldn't mix them... ;(

Wasn't the quote "Drink your school, stay in drugs, don't do milk?" I'm sure he said that at one point...