Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Traditions and Customs of your country.

This is why Kingz gets my lovin' and you, Erwin, do not...

(PS I have been practising those lines like crazy)

Yes, admittedly I do crave attention. In fact, I feel like attention right now.

And here's how I'm going to get it;

Okay, first I would like to draw attention to my post count. I think I have posted more times than five. Not that I should be proud of the fact, but if the forum is tampering with posts, what next? Poll votes? Real votes?

Anyway.

You guys are so gullible. First I tell you I'm jewish, and nobody questioned that even though it's pretty questionable. Then I tell you my parents died on the cross, and nobody questioned that either, probably because you knew I was lying.

But Buidhean dár sluagh?! Come on, you guys! A baby would probably die if it drank that much alcohol! I can't believe you believed that stuff!

It's a good thing I only do this for attention, and I'm not filming or documenting you all falling for it. Buidhean dár sluagh. Man. I bet you believed that Midgetgolf one as well...

Yes, admittedly I do crave attention. In fact, I feel like attention right now.

And here's how I'm going to get it;

Yadda yadda

Aha! So that means Kingz doesn't get your a'lovin and I do! Woohoo! This is the happiest day of my life! :woohoo::shifty:

--Erwin

blah blah blah

Chit chat posts don't count.

Chit chat posts don't count.

Which is a ridiculous rule. :fart: I mean, why? Possible answer: To prevent users from posting too much nonsense only to rack up their post count. Then I ask again; Aren't we supposed to post a lot of nonsense in this part of the forum? :rolleyes:

--Erwin

Aha! So that means Kingz doesn't get your a'lovin and I do! Woohoo! This is the happiest day of my life!

Wait. I never said that. Where did I say that? What?

Also; I don't think people would really post a lot of nonsense to get their post counts up, would they?

Wait. I never said that. Where did I say that? What?

Also; I don't think people would really post a lot of nonsense to get their post counts up, would they?

Yeah, they would. In fact they still do, it's just harder to do outside of Chit Chat.

I thought it was called Idle Banter over here. :shifty:

you see, this is what I would say if posting in here would add to post count

Seeing as it doesn't contribute to your overall post count and all that...

Seeing as it doesn't contribute to your overall post count and all that...

6 posts now! You're moving up in the world/forums!

So anyhow...

Where I'm from it's tradition to once a year get together and play many many new and old computer games and hold competitions and get completely out of your skull on various intoxicants to improve or handicap your performance depending on if you're winning or losing.

Common phrases at this time of year are...

"Give me that beer, I need more fuel if I'm gonna make a come back"

and

"Give a few more beers and you may stand a chance of beating me"

So anyhow...

Where I'm from it's tradition to once a year get together and play many many new and old computer games and hold competitions and get completely out of your skull on various intoxicants to improve or handicap your performance depending on if you're winning or losing.

Common phrases at this time of year are...

"Give me that beer, I need more fuel if I'm gonna make a come back"

and

"Give a few more beers and you may stand a chance of beating me"

Oh yeah? And where are YOU from?

I think he's sat infront of a TV showing Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas.

I think he's sat infront of a TV showing Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas.

Actually I was at the LAN, and actually I did bring Fear and Loathing and we watched it on a projector whilst we played games.

Good stuff

I didn't think much of that comment about my parents. Wasn't really needed was it?

So anyway, being that I was at the LAN you can probably guess I'm from England and it was all a lie.

Although it wasn't really because we do actually do that about once a year. Ben, Bob, Spaff, Kenty and others will back me up. :yep:

Actually I was at the LAN, and actually I did bring Fear and Loathing and we watched it on a projector whilst we played games.

Good stuff

I didn't think much of that comment about my parents. Wasn't really needed was it?

Most of the stuff on this forum isn't really needed. That's why posts here don't count.

I hope I didn't offend you too much, though. :gershman:

--Erwin

In my country we have this totally CRRAAAZZYY custom that you have to apply for University open days whilst you're busy trying to take exams...

watching fear and loathing whilst playing Diablo is fucking insane. but Conan the barbarian goes quite well..

I have never seen most of these movies. What a deprived childhood I have had.

Also; what is with the university open day thing?! In Ireland, we go to open days in 6th (final) year, too. Which is kinda stupid because we pick our subject choices in 5th year... or as early as 4th year... and a lot of students pick subject choices on the basis of what university they want to go to.

Eh?

I went to University open days myself. I have to say, Trinity is one sexy building.

Well, a flag with a rainbow... well that's the official gay-flag .... so actually deadworm222 isn't crazy....

If you try the I-feel-lucky with google on 'rainbow flag' you get this http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/user/scotts/ftp/bulgarians/rainbow-flag.html

and in general results relating to gay/lesbian pride...

google equals truth (okay that's bloody stupid but I think you get my point)

I am proud of gay people!!!!

I'm allowed to be proud of gay people too!!!

:hmph: