Erwin_Br

Favorite developer logo intro seq.

Hear hear for the Origin orchestra one and Relic. I also like the odd valve guy for having a valve coing out of his eye socket, kinda creepy/cool. I'm also a sucker for the D&D license logo on some of Bioware's games just because it's got a huge fire-breathing dragon in it.

I guess the developer logo for Cyan was pretty cool, where it has a camera fly over the island.

this doesnt really count, but the Nintendo DS boot up logo is awesome. i dunno what it is about it, but the sharp logo, simple animation, and the sound just click together real well.

[edit]

also,

I enjoyed playing with the particle based lionhead logo in the intro to black and white, an interactive logo is always a nice little bonus.

you could!?!? i played B&W to death and didnt know that. how could you play with it?

[/edit]

SiN

That was a nice touch. Shows the game loves you, y'know? Still, I always kind of thought that THAT lionhead logo was more of a loading screen than an intro. Didn't they have a separate intro as well? It's been years since I played the game...

I think the the intro-logo was good for infograms back when ps1 was populer. :oldman:

Yeah, what kind of animal was that!?

--Erwin

Animal!?! Have you ever played driver 2?

I'm talking about their logo when I was still young and innocent ;)

Infogrames-1.png

--Erwin

I'm talking about their logo when I was still young and innocent ;)

Infogrames-1.png

--Erwin

It's called an Armadillo (I think that's what it is). Never seen one of those? We have a lot of them in Texas.

EDIT: Or a big giant rat in the gay parade.

That's just what they want you to think... They're really made mostly of Nougat, with only a small quantity of innovation to keep you guessing.