Lost love. A ballpoint pen.

Fruitcake.

Have you been chosen?

Who is to blame?

"The Curves of Danger"

Coming Fall 2004 from

ForeverDream Studios.

ForeverDream Studios Wants You

If you are talented, creative, progressive, dedicated, and possess programming and related technical skills for designing computer games, we want you. We need volunteer animators and programmers to work with us on our upcoming classic noir adventure game, The Curves of Danger, to be released in Q3/4 2004. Work with us on this cool and stylish new game while beefing up your resume. Programmers must have some _javascript experience, and c++ is preferable. Animators, modelers and texturers need to use either MAX or XSI. All candidates must be willing to work hard to help us produce one of the finest classic adventures games ever created.

For more information and to apply, please contact James Gallen at ForeverDream Studios: [email protected].

To see the quality of our work in progress, please visit The Curves of Danger capsule site: http://www.foreverdreamstudios.com/games.html.

Seems promising.

I'd gladly volunteer except that I'm too damn busy.

Wouldn't mind contributing some 3D props or characters once in a while.

Psst. No C++ experience required. They were just kidding. C++ is a high-level language, and WME is a low-level language.

-ForeverDream Studios Programmer.

Hey, and I thought you were AGAST's bitch :hah:

--Erwin

C++ is a high-level language, and WME is a low-level language.

Attention any suddenly scared programmer types - C++ and WME are, in fact, both high-level languages, though WME is apparently more of a scripting language. A low-level language would be something like Assembler, deadworm, and you don't want to scare people into thinking that's what you mean... :)

The reference to 'Javascript experience' is also a bit misleading and potentially offputting - experience with any object-oriented programming language should be enough. If you have to pick one language as an example, JavaScript seems a bit of a strange one to pick...

Hmm, can't say anything about WME, but SLUDGE (which I use) works very much like a combination of PHP, C and JavaScript. So I'd understand when someone would ask for experience in one of these languages.

--Erwin

How good are you at voice acting?

Any can do an impression of either Mickey Mouse or one of the pepperpot ladies from Monty Python. Does that help? ;)

I sound like George Carlin, only slightly softer and with a fake foreign accent...

How good are you at voice acting?

sure i can do a variety of voices if need be, gimmy a script.

PHIL

(melancholy)

Welcome to the second worse morning

of my life. The first worst morning involved

waking up at the age of 6 to find that a

Christmas tree fire had burned down my

house and killed my family.

(cont'd)

Just to give you a sense of perspective,

I hadn't had a case in 6 months, so I was

penniless. And since I was penniless I was

boozeless. And that wouldn't be so bad,

except I was womanless.

The only woman I'd ever loved had walked

out on me.

(From the site)

Hey, I can pull this off. I know how to sound bitter and all Noir-y and stuff....

I just need to increase my cigar consumation and I can even be all Boghy gruff-like.

Wait... you sound like you have a fake foreign accent?

...What?

....??? But...

The accent is not fake, just many people think it is...

It is not a typical Slavic accent, it just comes off as perfect english with a note of raw arrogance... Good ol' boys think I'm British...

Welcome to the second worse morning

of my life. The first worst morning involved

waking up at the age of 6 to find that a

Christmas tree fire had burned down my

house and killed my family.

Isn't that a little over the top? Why did the fire only kill his family members and not the main character?

Attention any suddenly scared programmer types - C++ and WME are, in fact, both high-level languages, though WME is apparently more of a scripting language. A low-level language would be something like Assembler, deadworm, and you don't want to scare people into thinking that's what you mean... :)

Well darn. I messed it up. Gonna edit.