Sign in to follow this  
Kolzig

Vin Diesel brings Agent 47 to life

ok I honestly don't care, but here goes

Saving Private Ryan was NOT a Vin Diesel film, he was nowhere near the lead in that one (that's definitely Tom Hanks and he was brilliant) I grant you that he suited his part (if memory serves me well) as he was portraying a dude without too much brains...

Pitch Black, hahahahaha, oh yeah, he can see in the dark, wow... :shifty:

Boiler Room, well I honestly don't remember that movie, but I remember Diesel acting worse than Keanu "woa" Reeves... and that is saying something.

This guy purportedly has been taking acting lessons since he's 9... well at least he manages to make a living out of it... but seriously...

The excellent Jason Statham (who you must love simply for his great accent and his role selection skills (untill now)) will be starring in the latest Guy Ritchie movie Revolver. Also starring the excellent and terribly underexposed Ray Liotta who is starting to get SOME good parts again... finally ;)

...and André 3000

[linkage]

Addendum: Wow, doesn't that one look awesome! Hopefully Ritchie never again loses a bet to his wife :meh:

Hey, did you know that you're a band-width thief and a moron?

Haha

:wtf:

Hey, did you know that you're a band-width thief and a moron?

I do now. ;(

it is a pity I had already at the head Michael Rosenbaum of the "smallville"

Hmm, yeah I can see that. As bald actors go he's pretty good. Definately the best in Smallville.

ok I honestly don't care, but here goes

Saving Private Ryan was NOT a Vin Diesel film, he was nowhere near the lead in that one (that's definitely Tom Hanks and he was brilliant) I grant you that he suited his part (if memory serves me well) as he was portraying a dude without too much brains...

Pitch Black, hahahahaha, oh yeah, he can see in the dark, wow... :shifty:

Boiler Room, well I honestly don't remember that movie, but I remember Diesel acting worse than Keanu "woa" Reeves... and that is saying something.

This guy purportedly has been taking acting lessons since he's 9... well at least he manages to make a living out of it... but seriously...

The excellent Jason Statham (who you must love simply for his great accent and his role selection skills (untill now)) will be starring in the latest Guy Ritchie movie Revolver. Also starring the excellent and terribly underexposed Ray Liotta who is starting to get SOME good parts again... finally ;)

...and André 3000

[linkage]

Addendum: Wow, doesn't that one look awesome! Hopefully Ritchie never again loses a bet to his wife :meh:

I said they were good flicks, never that Vin Disel starred in them, or even that he was good in them.

As bald actors go he's pretty good. Definately the best in Smallville.

There aren't many bald actors in Smallville, though ;)...