Marek

Pizza Tycoon DS should exist

Err. Yeah, that's nice too. But not as nice as using the stylus to make pizzas.

I doubt the company is still alive, most small companies don't last long nowadays... ;(

But still, it would rock to play this game on a DS...

"Someone make it"

i.e. The original dev is long gone, the PC game wasn't that good to begin with, but the idea of a Pizza simulator on the DS is really good. That's all.

what about sim city? that would work quite nice too me thinks

There is a Sim City for the GBA, and since you can play your GBA games on the DS, there you go :)

There is a Sim City for the GBA, and since you can play your GBA games on the DS, there you go :)

That's not as fun as drawing roads and power lines, or plonking residential zones down from the sky with a pen.

first of all Marek:

What are you yammering about, use your L33t connections and give Shigeru a call about this, his lips are smacking for some tasty P1774

Second of all:

OK the DS is nice! I tried some Warioware and I was just standing there and smiling like a retarded person :grin:

It'd be cool if there would be a game about "One Man/Woman" who opens a pizza parlor in {insert city here}. You'll starts off in the slums, and as you progress and improve your pizza making skill, and as your skill grows so does your audience (from Fat Harry, to Skinny Sal), and your location improves.

Eventually the mafia would want a cut of the profits, they'll be all like: "Yos give us protection money!"

And you'll be all like "No!"

Them: "Yos gots a nice place here, it'd be a shame if something will happen to it."

You: "Is that a threat?"

Them: "What do you think?"

And as you gaze into their eyes, you pull out a Revolver 9ml and start the massacre.

It is Video game, so it needs a little something to sell...

I was seriously addicted to Pizza Tycoon. And Theme Park. And Sim City 2000. And Transport Tycoon DeLuxe. Somehow I don't care about sim games anymore. I did buy Sim City 4 when it came out, but that was wasted money as I never really played it.

--Erwin

I was all about Dino Park Tycoon. Man, I played a lot of that game. Also Disney's Coaster, which came out around the same time.

And SimCity (1) and Civilization (1), which I played for years and years.

I wasted many weeks of my life on transport tycoon, sim city, civilisation, x-com terror from the deep (never finished it ;() All games that would work so great on the DS...

They don't make -em like that anymore. I remember some shitty Pizza Tycoon-clone game called Pizza Syndicate or something. And Sim City 3 was also crap. And I didn't like Theme Park World either.

--Erwin