Sign in to follow this  
Guest koala

Bann Monkeydang

Guest koala

All monkeydang talks about is stuff no one wants to hear, he has no friends here and I say we kick him.

He's just far too annoying, and I hate him.

Does anyone like the fool.

Let's bann him.

Just look at the negatve influence he's already started here, he has to go.

If we're lucky he'll kill himself when he leaves us, due to a brooken retarded heart.

He has proven to be the most reatarded and worhtless human alive..please kick him! :bomb:

Guest koala

Don't tell me that you're supporting him, hes a case of mental.

I read his post.He was tramatized as a little boy. All he is now a days is hurt and confused..and thats sick.

This aint the mental ward, we dont need people coming here because It makes them feel better about their screw up selves..

I still say that we kick him.

Banning koala and Monkeydang would in fact be the same thing.

This is kind of lame, dude.

huh!?, what!? Im not koala , although there are several computers in my home, I also have 2 brothers and a sisster.

Koala is not me though, are you suggesting that my brother hates me this much!?

Some one in my house has this much anger!?

My civilings need help it appears.

Maybe Ill go for a walk with you, who ever you are ..its either matt or andrew.

My quess is andrew.

Andrew whats your problem!?

monkeydang: your ISP is comcast. you live in pennsylvania. and finally your IP adress is 24.131.123.57

Koala: your ISP is comcast. you live in pennsylvania. and finally your IP adress is 24.131.123.57

hmm, I say we ban Koala :grin:

Guest koala

lol, so your going to band him becuase of me, yes!

Oh well then quess youve gotten us both banned ...

This is why you should never decide to be a brother with anyone.

Here's a fun experiment: ban them both and everyone else with that IP. whichever one of you losers it happens to be.

I think it's deadworm

If it was fake then where did all of those awesome weight lifting videos come from? Thanks a lot for banning him, now he's going to track us down and go lift all of us into the air and make weird noises, or force us to play sanford and son games until we die.

Here's a fun experiment: ban them both and everyone else with that IP. whichever one of you losers it happens to be.

I think it's deadworm

:fart:

It's sort of sad, but Im new here and Ive never realy been exposed to the dangster before. Wish they'd unban him though hes funny.

I think he loved it here, adn felt that he had friends here..

Do a google search on monkeydang , you may be suprised how famous he's become..lol.

fake..those arent fake lol.

so, you guys enjoyed those videos?

Did you enjoy haveing monkeydang here then..?

:mrt::mrt:

I know ther're real beacause no ones perfect...and he made mistakes.Hed probably show you his video mistakes, but I heard that the admin here reported him at sourceforge for misusing their site, and therefore all his videos are gone.

You make a convincing argument. Also, no one suspects that you are, in fact, Monkey Dang.

No one.

of course Im not the dangster.Ive never meet any of you before.

But I know that the dangster "loves"being here and "loved" to chat with people here.

:mrt::mrt::mrt::mrt::mrt:

I can never tell whether or not you're actually picking up on the sarcasm. I certainly hope you are, because my post was dripping with it.

this guy (monkeydang) is a grade-A troll it seems- i've discovered at least 12 communities that he has spammed so far.

over at BYOND, a game development community (no this is not meant as a cheesy plug), we whacked a couple of his posts already in our developer forum:

Author: Monkeydang

Date: 5/8/05 10:35 pm

Topic: Help adventure games rise! please help me!

Post ID:349359

Hi, I was part of a halarious ongoing forum please allow me to amuse you click this link.

http://forums.idlethumbs.net/showthread.php?t=2467

I got banned though, and I need your help along with the help of many others to get back on board of the thread..sounds silly I know but read this whole thread or start to read it, and you probably wont be able to stop..I wanted to continue it , please go to the link and post something like let monkeydang chat again!...

please!

please help me this message is all over the internet make a difference, make web news , get me back..youll see how big of an impact Ive had already igf you go to the link ive posted,you can be part of it ..save it!

we have not banned him *yet*, though based on what i've seen here and elsewhere, he may sure deserve it.

You make a convincing argument. Also, no one suspects that you are, in fact, Monkey Dang.

No one.

*Checks IPs*

:benstein:

:fart:

:finger:

:pan:

:worm:

Come on, Kingz. It's certainly possible that he's using multiple computers. Look at the writing style. The gratuitous use of Mr. T. And what kind of complete stranger would say something like:

Wish they'd unban him though hes funny.

I think he loved it here, adn felt that he had friends here..

Did you enjoy haveing monkeydang here then..?

I know ther're real beacause no ones perfect...and he made mistakes.Hed probably show you his video mistakes, but I heard that the admin here reported him at sourceforge for misusing their site, and therefore all his videos are gone.