Sign in to follow this  
Lechimp

Worst show ever?

The Yoda puppet is making wanking motions all the while it sings praise to god...

Holy shit, this is better than Monkeydang's games.

Edit: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what I don't get is the whole thing where the actual existence of aliens would be a problem for a christian religion... but nvm

what I don't get is the whole thing where the actual existence of aliens would be a problem for a christian religion... but nvm

Doesn't the existence of... basically everything cause a problem for Christian religion; I mean, shouldn't we have had the Rapture by now according to the Patristics?

Doesn't the existence of... basically everything cause a problem for Christian religion; I mean, shouldn't we have had the Rapture by now according to the Patristics?
Jesus should have returned within the lifetime of all the people living when he was crucified. The problem of the 2000 year old people was solved through the wandering Jew (he's still alive so Jesus will be coming any moment now) and a (possibly heretic?) belief that it is still year 54 AD or something and that the devil has made it seem like more time has passed so as to shatter our faith.

These religious shows are hilarious. When I visit my grandparents in Texas, I like to watch these shows on TV, because they are so bad they're funny. I remember there was this one guy who wanted people to send money to him and his church so that they could expand whatever version of Christianity they follow. They had a clip of them opening a radio station in Russia which was so obviously not filmed in Russia and was so obviously fake. :hah:

But this stuff takes the cake.

whatever version of Christianity

I'm sure there's something deep and profound in there.

But the Farting Preacher is the best. It's impossible for me to actually watch the guy's shows. Hilarity.

His belt seems to be made of those blocks with faces that fall on you in Mario 3.

or a belt of dynamite

worse show Barney or tele-tubbies

Anyone remeber lamb chopps I loved lamb chopps!

:mrt: (Lamb chopps for dinner!?...dang!)

Jesus should have returned within the lifetime of all the people living when he was crucified. The problem of the 2000 year old people was solved through the wandering Jew (he's still alive so Jesus will be coming any moment now) and a (possibly heretic?) belief that it is still year 54 AD or something and that the devil has made it seem like more time has passed so as to shatter our faith.

Yay, Cognitive Dissonance!?