Sign in to follow this  
syntheticgerbil

Spoiling the Beyond Game

Well you're posts don't even show that you read much of anything at all. If you were paying attention, you would have noticed that I put the green thing in there later just to try out it's validity. It's not what anything I said is based on. You come in late and bring up how there was no plot twist, which is something I already brought up much earlier. But I don't even think you read it all. You just wanted to come in here and be all, "Hey guys, I have something cute and witty to say, check out this nut. I'm a fucking jerk to this guy. Isn't it funny? Man what a retard." Maybe you didn't say that exactly, but your post makes it well known what you were thinking.[/Quote]

I was paying attention and I did came late in the topic , so what ?It's not like saying " I agree " is the most interesting thing to add to the topic, so I decided to add my opinion. It's near what you said, and so what? Did I ever mention that what you said was totally irrevelant ? No, I was just pointing at the fact that the article isn't new at all, but that doesn't make what you said earlier on less revelant.

I don't even understand why you are so angry at me.

But your just a fucking cunt. You're just disregarding everything stable that I said and focusing on the dumbest part.

It wasn't a fucking attack for christ sake!

You're art sucks, you need to learn to draw

You might want to say that to Chris Bayley because it is his arts not mine.

And now you can reply all cool like an uptight Englishman and be all, "How quaint. Using swearwords, how predictable and unsavy. Yes, my boy, I do see that you have nothing to say."[/Quote]

It's not like english is my natural language, I'm using it the way I've been taught.

I think that's enough synthetic! you certainly have some issues, going off like that! jeez!

EDIT: On another note, could someone be crazy enough and try to get a statement out of Mr Ancel? If they actually do a sequel they will probably not want to talk about it, but still, worth a shot?

I think the title is a part of a clever marketing strategy that is supposed to trick the throngs of the ever-so-numerous potential Nietzsche-reading audience into playing the game.

Silly Frenchmen and their ridiculous game names: Eric Chahi made Heart of Darkness, and Ancel made Beyond Good and Evil...

EDIT: On another note, could someone be crazy enough and try to get a statement out of Mr Ancel? If they actually do a sequel they will probably not want to talk about it, but still, worth a shot?
We'll try at E3. No guarantees.

I think the title is a part of a clever marketing strategy that is supposed to trick the throngs of the ever-so-numerous potential Nietzsche-reading audience into playing the game.

Silly Frenchmen and their ridiculous game names: Eric Chahi made Heart of Darkness, and Ancel made Beyond Good and Evil...

Definitely a marketing thing considering Ancel wanted to call it Between Good & Evil, but they made him change it.