Marek

Giant game level maps

That reminds me that I should someday get back to getting some kind of really fast time in prince of persia. I've never got back to playing it for long enough.

In the first level I managed to lure the guy guarding the door and not get the sword. I think the sword was automagically given at the start of the second level. Sometimes I tried to play it with skipping fights wherever possible.

Those Prince of Persia maps are great. They remind me that I never actually finished that game, and I did nothing but try.

EDIT: Christ, I remember this. That was one crazy ass level.

Man, and this.

Oh, and .png'>THIS.

That was just one weird ass game.

I really like how they map the Mario games to show where the pipe passages line up in each level.

ALSO: Woot.

ALSO: Woot.

And suddenly that has appeared on the links list of Grumpy Gamer. Even though I knew Ron Gilbert reads these forums, it's still kind of funny.

I think it was on Grumpy Gamer before this thread appeared.

Kingzjester is Ron Gilbert. Didn't you know?!
Now that is the silliest thing I've ever heard!

:noskate::nodance:

That reminds me that I should someday get back to getting some kind of really fast time in prince of persia. I've never got back to playing it for long enough.

In the first level I managed to lure the guy guarding the door and not get the sword. I think the sword was automagically given at the start of the second level. Sometimes I tried to play it with skipping fights wherever possible.

What a cool word that is - automagically! Maybe I just haven't seen it before, but I love the image it conjures up!

FGM

I think it was on Grumpy Gamer before this thread appeared.

Yeah, I realized that after a few minutes. Oh well.