Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Question for Americans

Deadworm, please don't think I was trying to malign you or any other guy by saying that. There are, however, many 6-10 yr old boys, for whom cleanliness is not the prime object, and these are the ones who get the complications, and in whom the foreskin shrinks (phimosis) and is unable to be retracted to get clean underneath. If it can't be retracted, then it is difficult to clean under the foreskin, and possibly even painful. A circumcision at this age is painful, and it would be better to have it done as a baby. Once past this age range, and with proper care, there isn't a problem.

FGM

I think American kids should be taught to masturbate in the shower at an early age. It is doubly beneficial.

True. They should make soap that doesn't sting when it ends up in the wrong places.

I never did get into water sports. The water does far more inconvenience than anything. I prefer to shower after the act.
I always thought the term "water sports" meant urination during sex. Or maybe that was what you meant? :erm:

But why exactly do you think it's a good idea?

Not just "from my religion teaching me that it's a good idea," for sure. Nevermind man. I see your point, but I'm realizing that it's not quite what I was talking about and also that I am/was wandering more off topic than I intended to with that last post.

Hmm! I always thought it was just a Jewish thing, but apparently not! This thread is quite educational (well the link to wikipedia was anyway).

Wierd thing is, I'm naturally circumcised! I kid ye not.

I always thought the term "water sports" meant urination during sex*. Or maybe that was what you meant? :erm:

:hmph: That's disgusting! You know, I should just pay Anna Nicole Smith to personally fly to you and smother you to death with her big fat bazookas.

* Um, it's called a 'golden shower'. :shifty:

I want my foreskin back. I think I lose feeling in my penis sometimes, and I wouldn't doubt that that's the cause of it. Like I heard it makes you more sensitive... down there. But I'm an incredibly rough wacker... down there.

So just rub it harder. Harder. Harder!! Oh, Uuuuunnnhh.... god, HAAAAARRRDDDERRRR!!!!

So I finally get a lady and sometimes it's... disappointing...

Yeah, I got disappointed in ladies, too. So I turned to men. :grin:

wormsie: :yep:

I'm not very religious, but frankly I'm too indoctrinated to feel comfortable saying Goddammit because I think there's a God listening. A bit superstitious in that respect if you ask me.

In all seriousness, I think a big part of our moral compass today is created by Starwars. We don't need religion anymore to teach us the ways to live. We have The Force.

I'm not very religious, but frankly I'm too indoctrinated to feel comfortable saying Goddammit because I think there's a God listening. A bit superstitious in that respect if you ask me.

Wouldn't it be funny if God actually listened and acted whenever you said that?

Rodi: "Bitch."

Trep "Oh yeah? Well.......Goddamn you!!"

Rodi:

killtard.gif

In all seriousness, I think a big part of our moral compass today is created by Starwars. We don't need religion anymore to teach us the ways to live. We have The Force.

Erm, okay, man. Okay.

< slowly backs away and calls the men in white jackets to come take Rodi away >

True. They should make soap that doesn't sting when it ends up in the wrong places.

Ha! I remember there was a time when I was taking a bath when I was really young, and I was sitting there playing with the soap. I moved it all around passing it back and forth between my legs for sometime eventually creating quite a large soap cloud. For a couple days after that my penis hurt extremely bad. Everytime I tried to pee I started crying, and I don't think I could get myself to actually go for at least a day afterwards.

So just rub it harder. Harder. Harder!! Oh, Uuuuunnnhh.... god, HAAAAARRRDDDERRRR!!!!

Yeah, I got disappointed in ladies, too. So I turned to men. :grin:

wormsie: :yep:

the other option, of course, is sweet sweet paedo pussy.

http://www.iol.ie/~pippen33/mackiesong.mpg

this is a mate of mine and he'd kill me if he knew I was putting this here, but he doesn't, so harharhar.

A quote from the maestro himself:

i made it up on the spot so it doesent count.

wait till my masterpiece love album

is released -

"you're too old to be my lover, you can be my teenage cover"

On topic: health reasons when I was 12 or so, probably cause of my hygeine, but it's not like you get an instruction book for the thing. I reckon this dream that I brought up in an old thread was directly related to the event:

http://forums.idlethumbs.net/showpost.php?p=21911&postcount=12

Umm, they do. A lot of women use pure unscented soap to stop the same irritation, and guys can do the same!

I want my foreskin back. I think I lose feeling in my penis sometimes, and I wouldn't doubt that that's the cause of it.

It's possible, if you're extremely unlucky, I guess. But consider this quote:

"Bleustein et al study tested the sensitivity of the glans penis, and found no difference between circumcised and uncircumcised men, confirming an earlier study by Masters and Johnson. Some men who undergo foreskin restoration claim that the procedure really does improve glans sensitivy. Some have therefore argued that much of this perceived "improved sensitivity" of the glans reported by foreskin restorers is psychosexual and psychosomatic and an example of the placebo effect, with no real change in glans sensitivity."

You should talk to your doctor about it. It sounds like it might be causing you problems. It's good to know though:

Williamson and Williamson made a 1988 survey of new mothers. They found that 71% preferred a circumcised partner for sexual intercourse, and 83% for giving fellatio. When asked why, 92% responded that it stays cleaner and 90% that it looks sexier. Although 78% of the women had not had direct contact with an uncircumcised penis, those who did expressed the same preference. This study was done in an area of the United States where circumcision was the norm. Another survey (1999) of female anti-circumcision activists who had had sexual experience with both circumcised and intact partners reported an overwhelming preference (six out of seven) for the uncircumcised male as a sexual partner.

:grin:

the other option, of course, is sweet sweet paedo pussy.

http://www.iol.ie/~pippen33/mackiesong.mpg

Excuse me if I'm afraid to click on that link ;(

There are, however, many 6-10 yr old boys, for whom cleanliness is not the prime object, and these are the ones who get the complications, and in whom the foreskin shrinks (phimosis) and is unable to be retracted to get clean underneath.

It's normal for the foreskin to be fused to the glans until puberty (physiologic phimosis) and as such there's no need to clean underneath the foreskin until the penis is fully retractable. Pathologic phimosis is uncommon in childhood and when it is there, poor hygiene does not seem to be a factor (for the above reasons).

"It has been suggested that any radical or surgical treatments for phimosis should not be done until after puberty. This has partly come about because of the reaction to the over use of circumcision as a mainstream treatment for phimosis. It has also been reported by bodies such as CIRP that significant numbers of doctors are unable to recognise normal developmental tight prepuce [physiological phimosis] and pathological phimosis. It is believed that many unnecessary circumcisions are performed because of current medical practice and misdiagnosis of phimosis. Balanitis xeroticia obliterans has been sited as one of the only causes of phimosis that should lead to a surgical circumcision."

Excuse me if I'm afraid to click on that link ;(

Don't worry, it's amusing video of my friend singing an amusing song about paedophilia while inebriated. all you see is his silly haircut and a guitar.

Edit:

It's normal for the foreskin to be fused to the glans until puberty (physiologic phimosis) and as such there's no need to clean underneath the foreskin until the penis is fully retractable. Pathologic phimosis is uncommon in childhood and when it is there, poor hygiene does not seem to be a factor (for the above reasons).

Oh, so it wasn't health reasons. I never really thought about it much. 'Twas probably unneccessary. It's never caused me any of the aforementioned (that's a pun, that is) sex/discomfort problems, but I definitely prefer looser pants.

NEW QUESTION: If so many babies get their foreskins cut off, what do they do with the masses and masses of tiny little foreskins? Are they sold to African Voodoo Lords to make medicines?
I thought everyone knew what hotdogs were made of... :nuts:

I read somewhere that circumcising kids was some religious thing to prevent masterbation... I wonder how that works out. :eek:

Anyway, I don't see how any parent could let their kid get circumsized... It has to hurt like hell, right? Poor little babies.