Sign in to follow this  
syntheticgerbil

Pulp

Pulp was cool. I think I was about 10 when I had all their CDs... actually, I had a bunch of cassettes, because CDs hadn't quite taken over back then. I had really odd taste in music as a kid. I think my music collection consisted mostly of stuff like Pulp, Blur, Tom Petty, Nirvana, and... ahh, something to do with a lighthouse...

Oh, and I didn't like Oasis.

and... ahh, something to do with a lighthouse...

The lighthouse family? my god, i used to have a tape of theirs, they were fairly popular at one time, though that was probably aided by the fact that their music was perfect for use in car adverts

The lighthouse family? my god, i used to have a tape of theirs, they were fairly popular at one time, though that was probably aided by the fact that their music was perfect for use in car adverts

Well... so is The Who's music...

You like Lighthouse Family? Did I ever tell you how much you turn me on? :chaste:

Has anyone ever heard Cex's song Hi Scores?

It's way better than Boards of Canada's Hi Scores.

Impossible!

Let's talk about Boards of Canada.

I had really odd taste in music as a kid. I think my music collection consisted mostly of stuff like Pulp, Blur, Tom Petty, Nirvana, and... ahh, something to do with a lighthouse...

Oh, and I didn't like Oasis.

hooray well done for being a blur fan in the dark days of brit pop

anyways, I still enjoy Pulp's first few albums, or rather middle few.

They basically lost it after Different Class and made some pretty poor albums so screw them all to HELL!! HELL I SAY!!

'His 'n Hers' is the best one.... possibly....