Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Deadworm and Trep

Here's a thread, just for you two.

Now you can talk constantly about having sex with yourselves, each other, or other people, without having to keep track of all the other threads you've messed up!!!

Man, I don't even have to ask for this thread to be made sticky; you two can see to that for me!!!

Now there's not only no reason for you to post sexual innuendos all over the place, there's no reason for you to post outside of this thread ever, AT ALL!!!

And after about a year, you can publish it in a book of your memoirs, and call it another 100 strokes of the brush before bed!!

Here's a thread, just for you two.

Now you can talk constantly about having sex with yourselves, each other, or other people, without having to keep track of all the other threads you've messed up!!!

Man, I don't even have to ask for this thread to be made sticky; you two can see to that for me!!!

Now there's not only no reason for you to post sexual innuendos all over the place, there's no reason for you to post outside of this thread ever, AT ALL!!!

And after about a year, you can publish it in a book of your memoirs, and call it another 100 strokes of the brush before bed!!

I'll frame this.

You know, if you want, you can even make posts that contain nothing other than a :chaste: , or maybe even just the lyrics of an entire song. You can even mispell 'fuck' with two o's without looking dumb. Why? Because this is your thread, and pretty much nobody else will ever read it. Or maybe they will, but they'll think their monitor is broken because they keep reading the same two posts over and over again. Genius!

You know, if you want, you can even make posts that contain nothing other than a :chaste: , or maybe even just the lyrics of an entire song.

i'm not trep :chaste:

i'm not deadworm :chaste:

Touch Of My Hand

I’m not ashamed of the things that I dream

I find myself flirting with the verge of obscene

Into the unknown, I will be bold

I’m going to places I can be out of control

And I don’t want to explain tonight

All the things I’ve tried to hide

I shut myself out from the world so I

Can draw the blinds and I’ll teach myself to fly

I love myself

It’s not a sin

I can’t control what’s happenin’

‘Cause I just discovered

Imagination’s taking over

Another day without a lover

The more I come to understand

The touch of my hand

From the small of my back and the arch of my feet

Lately I’ve been noticin’ the beautiful me

I’m all in my skin and I’m not gonna wait

I’m into myself in the most precious way

And I don’t want to explain tonight

All the things I’ve tried to hide

I shut myself out from the world so I

Can draw the blinds and I’ll teach myself to fly

‘Cause I just discovered

The touch of my hand

There’s a world undefined

In my body and mind

I won’t be left behind

I’m already here

‘Cause I just discovered

The touch of my hand

‘Cause I just discovered

The touch of my hand

satisfied?

i'm posting lyrics of britney spears. i'm pretty scared.

Your crusade against Deadworm and Trep is more annoying than their antics that spurred it, that is, your crusade. Before this I could at least ignore them, now I have to be indignant. Fuck you, my dear, fuck you.

There's a PC in one of the university's computer lab called Fook. There's also one called Zarquon and Fenchurch and ... they're all from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Some computers are named after composers. One of the machines was Schebert, but thankfully someone with more knowledge of the history of classical music changed the first e to u, so at least it's correct in the little sticker that is taped to the monitor.

Weird university. Our computers are only numbered. :eek:
Maybe our computer maintenance staff is just really bored. It's fun, though.

Once I had to reinstall some computers at a company and so I named all the computers after game characters. Y'know, good names. Like Razputin, and... Glottis.

Then the regular guy came back the new computers got names that sounded more like fighter pilot call signs. "Hey, dump those files on Delta Black Eagle" doesn't sound that cool though.

Your crusade against Deadworm and Trep is more annoying than their antics that spurred it, that is, your crusade. Before this I could at least ignore them, now I have to be indignant. Fuck you, my dear, fuck you.

Why do you have to be indignant? Hmm? I know it's a nice word, but you can't just use it because it looks clever.

Maybe I should entitle the thread, 'Deadworm and Trep and Kingz', and you can be totally smarter than them. Everybody'll be happy; Deadworm and Trep can make sexual innuendos, and you can preen yourself all day because you're smarter than everybody else on the thread. Then you won't even have to worry about making posts just to use big words or highly educated references; there'll be no point! Nobody will read them!!! Why would they?! HOW COULD THEY?? Their heads would explode! They're not smart enough! They couldn't possibly be smarter than you!

Only, if I did that, the thread wouldn't be as sticky, but would take on a kind of wet, floppy, cold pancake form. Like the fake barf on the ceiling of the lobby in DOTT. VERY MUCH like the fake barf, in fact.

I named my worms after dumb action hero's. Sly Stallone, Arnold, and not to forget Chuck Norris. There's an excellent soundfont that matches my teammembers quite well.

--Erwin

I liked the voicepack of Worms 2 demo better than the voicepacks in the game itself. That was a slight disappointment when I first bought it.

Whoa, I just downloaded Jazz Jackrabbit from the Underdogs and DOSBox made it work!

Hey, don't laugh at me, this is the first time I've tried it... :shifty:

but would take on a kind of wet, floppy, cold pancake form

Maybe our computer maintenance staff is just really bored. It's fun, though

I don't think you have what it takes
Fuck you, my dear, fuck you

:chaste::eyebrow:

Everything’s innuendo!

I wish more people played Worms 2 online... anyone interested? Or are the servers down?

worms? worms! worms! let's play worms! i can play worms 2 or worms world party online! but i have no idea if the w2-servers are still active. but worms in the internet is awesome!!! :woohoo::clap:

worms! :clap::clap::clap::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::clap::clap::clap:

oh...and...my worms-team is named after baldur's gate and lucas arts characters...worms! worms! worms! worms! worms! :eyebrow::chaste::gaming:

Whoa, I just downloaded Jazz Jackrabbit from the Underdogs and DOSBox made it work!

You got that from our chat earlier, didn't you? :buyme: