Salka

If you could change one thing about the world...?

I think selfishness and the basic (natural) self-centred nature of most people is the root of pretty much all sin, so I'd just simply get rid of that, so that people see themselves with a little more perspective. Hmmm, or I'd maybe even things out financially, halve debt and redistribute some wealth. Nah, that'd only get back to the way it is now in a century or so. Ah, I used to think about this sort of thing a lot more when I was younger, must be growing up finally :innocent: I used to try and dream up different ways of forcing the truth to prevail over corruption and dishonesty via superpowers or magic spells, etc. Yeah, magic, that would be cool :clap:

The world would embrace the natural world, instead of trying to defeat and overcome it as if it's our enemy.

Puhleeze...

(no offence, I just couldn't help my inner cynic)

Hmm to change something ... what about some more war..... :shifty:

Bastard, I couldn't care less about things like world peace. I just find it odd that we've grown so accustomed to our own self-created conveniences that you take the average person and put them in the wilderness, and they would die in less than a few days. Puhleeze... that's the pathetic thing.

I just find it odd that we've grown so accustomed to our own self-created conveniences that you take the average person and put them in the wilderness, and they would die in less than a few days. Puhleeze... that's the pathetic thing.

Hey, that's what cell phones and McD's are for. :grin:

Bastard, I couldn't care less about things like world peace. I just find it odd that we've grown so accustomed to our own self-created conveniences that you take the average person and put them in the wilderness, and they would die in less than a few days. Puhleeze... that's the pathetic thing.
We are in the """"""wilderness"""""".

I wouldn't... how's that for an argument...

Goddamnit, that IS a pretty good explanation... I think he's right, Trep. ;(